Omega Pharma; AAS & Pharma Ancilliaries

gh0st

Reaction score
Wtf is up with this op^ ? !? !? !

Been a while since i logged in but is this guy for real?

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
I clicked on that link it is a virus that sends out dick pics to everyone in your contacts list as you being the sender.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
can you spot me 1000 vials of tes & tren...??

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What makes you think I'm here to scam anyone? I'm here to advertise for my lab. I don't scam. I make WAYYY more money actually selling and having a legitimately successful lab than scamming a couple hundred bucks from some guy on a random board somewhere. Maybe if you took 5 minutes to literally read you would change your mind.

Lmfao words I have actually seen every dude who scammed say before scamming people

therealkozmo

Reaction score
Omega Pharma is a scam de scam scam scam. We All see it is a scam de scam scam scam. Dam scam.

Now we are #1 on Google

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well..I told him in chat you boys were gonna have a field day with his thread once he put it up. This SI dba.. ugbb. Can't fool this board. Not here mang.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Double post......

Last edited:

FearThaGear

Reaction score
I just saw this on google. Reading this post makes the whole thing make sense though. I just wanted to say that I placed an order with these guys because the listed on another board that I am on. Its has been 10 days ago and still have not received my order and they will not respond to my emails now. At first they told me that it was shipping same day. They refused to send me a tracking number. About 4 days later I emailed because I had not recieved my package and it would be shipped on the 5th. Still no package and have not responded to my email for 2 days.

At least I didn't send alot of money as I did a minimum order but these guys are scammers. I have lost more before. Do want you want but it looks like you guys have already figured it out.

OmegaPharm can kiss my ass

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Gear .......

What is this amateur hour ?

Say gear one more time mutha fukker I dare you

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Gear .......

What is this amateur hour ?

Say gear one more time mutha fukker I dare you

Lol why does that bother u so much? I'd rather hear someone say gear than roids or juice

New Threads