Omega Pharma; AAS & Pharma Ancilliaries

Reaction score
Good afternoon UGbodybuilding!

We are Omega Labs. We have opened fairly recently on ****, that is currently the only board we advertise on. We are pretty new however we would like to take on more clientele and build a customer base here on UGBB. Per the rules we cannot post links, email me for the price list and when I email back the link will be located in my email signature. That link will contain everything you need to know including my **** thread where you'll see dozens of confirmed deliveries and not 1 single bad review

[REDACTED]

I have also created a pastebin which will stay completely up to date with stock info, any sales or news, a collection of bloodwork and lab tests as they come in and really everything else. That can be found here:

[REDACTED]

Our niche is high quality UGL injectable oils and pharmacy grade ancilliaries. All our ancilliaries are USA FDA approved medicines. They all come in the original packaging. The arimidex and letro both rattle a lot so upon request of basically every customer we break the seals to deaden the noise. The Prami, and basically everything else comes in blister packs or packed with cotton from the pharmacy and will come fully sealed. If you'd like your Adex/Letro to come sealed just request it via email when placing the order.

Okay on to the good stuff, below we will detail our brewing and sterilization procedures for full transparency.

Brewing

Our brewing process starts by sourcing quality raws. Each batch is 3rd party tested by our raw source, the results are sent to us before ordering. Once the raws touch down they are visually inspected and melt point tested in house with a digital hot plate and infrared thermometer, increasing heat very slowly to determine the melting point of the raws and compare them to the standard of each. A professional melt point apparatus is something we will invest in in the near future. Our current project is getting every compound 3rd party tested before release.

Sterilization

Vials/Media Bottles:
1. Wash with antibacterial soap/tap water
2. Rinse with demineralized water
3. Second rinse with isopropanol alcohol
4. Air dry
5. Bake at 250° for 30min, foil covering openings

Stoppers/receiver caps:

1. Rinse in isopropanol alcohol for 30mins
2. Air dry
3. Use for capping immediately following air dry process

All mixing glassware:

1. Wash vials with antibacterial soap/tap water
4. Air dry

Seripettor (Professional dispensing tool):

1. Wash with antibacterial soap/tap water
4. Air dry

Filtering

We filter everything with the following method:

1. Using a peristaltic pump, unfiltered oil is filtered through a .45micron inline filter to Receiver Flask A.
2. Peristaltic pump line is flushed with isopropyl alcohol, allowed to dry.
3. .45micron-filtered oil from Receiver Flask A is pumped through .22micron inline filter to Receiver Flask B.
4. Repeat Step 2.
5. .22micron-filtered oil from Receiver Flask B is pumped through .22micron inline filter again to Receiver Flask C.
6. Receiver Flask C is then ready for dispensing or stored in a dark, cool, non-ventilated space.

Store Policies

We currently do not have a minimum order. We will be offering $150 credit or 100 Cash to the first bloodwork posted on our gear. Subsequent bloodworks will be worth $50 credit.

Our goal is always same, or next day shipping. All orders with be dispatched within 48hrs at the very max. We use 1-3 day priority mail to ensure swift T/A. Shipping will be $10. Tracking numbers will not be given out citing security concerns. If your package is not delivered within our allotted timeframe then we encourage a follow up email, only at this time the tracking will be shared.

Please note our vials will come unlabeled. They will be color coded. Some will come marked with sharpie or a crude label at our discretion or customer request. This is intentional.

Our email is OmegaPharma@tuta.io.

We strongly suggest setting up a secure email. Emails from gmail/hotmail/whatevermail will be ignored. We take security very seriously. All customer details will be destroyed once we've confirmed delivery.

Our reship policy is very clear and strict. If the package is undeliverable due to an error on your part, you will pay full price for a reship. If there is an error on our part it will be 100% free of course. We advise you to triple check your address. We cannot be responsible for failed deliveries due to you not knowing your address. We do ask you provide a full name for shipping. Please format shipping info as such

First name Last name

Street address

APT/STE # if applicable

City, State

Zip code

Intro Promo

All orders over 150$ before shipping will come with your choice of a free bottle of Prami, or arimidex. Please choose your free item in your original email. Use the promo code "UGBB" when placing an order.

When ordering we politely ask you get your Bitcoin ready and use the following order format or something similar to streamline the ordering process for both us and the customer

4x item a = $x

3x item b = $x

Shipping 10$

Total = $x

Store Info

Email: OmegaPharma@tuta.io

T/A: 2-5 days

Shipping: $10

Shoot me an email for the price list and any information you will need. The link to the pastebin will be in my email signature

Edit: I can provide more timestamped stock photos along with tit pics when @BIGswolePump's girl comes over tonight.

Last edited:

therealkozmo

Reaction score
Lmao at this guy thinking he is going to be able to scam ugbb members

Reaction score
Lmao at this guy thinking he is going to be able to scam ugbb members
What makes you think I'm here to scam anyone? I'm here to advertise for my lab. I don't scam. I make WAYYY more money actually selling and having a legitimately successful lab than scamming a couple hundred bucks from some guy on a random board somewhere. Maybe if you took 5 minutes to literally read you would change your mind.

Reaction score
What makes you think I'm here to scam anyone? I'm here to advertise for my lab. I don't scam. I make WAYYY more money actually selling and having a legitimately successful lab than scamming a couple hundred bucks from some guy on a random board somewhere. Maybe if you took 5 minutes to literally read you would change your mind.

Just get the fukk out of here and go advertise your super duper amazing huge money making lab somewhere else.

No one wants your shit here.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
The best part of this is all of the wasted time and effort put in here for absolutely nothing.

As far as to your comment about my girl, you just further proved your lack of worth since I'm fuking your mom. Now get back in the basement before I take away your xbox.

therealkozmo

Reaction score
Funny that he is wasting time here when the vets are going to shut him down every step of the way

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Well Omega, how was that for a big furry welcome mat?

Reaction score
You're welcome to order from me or not. It doesn't matter to me. I'm just here to advertise my lab and participate in some threads where I feel I can offer some help or insight.

You guys didnt hurt my feelings lmao. Plus a couple of your buddies here placed orders. So you'll see me around here and there. Take care brother!

Reaction score
You're welcome to order from me or not. It doesn't matter to me. I'm just here to advertise my lab and participate in some threads where I feel I can offer some help or insight.

You guys didnt hurt my feelings lmao. Plus a couple of your buddies here placed orders. So you'll see me around here and there. Take care brother!

You shouldn't even be here anymore.

You violated the rules instantly. You took no time to even become an actual member, came in here and did exactly as you pleased with no regard for how this site is run.

You are a piece of shit that no one here cares about.

As for the "members" that you claim made an order with you. They will learn eventually. In this case they may have already gotten fukked out of their money, and if they were smart they would throw away the garbage swill your pushing as soon as they get it.

Reaction score
No tracking numbers ?????? That makes me feel like this is a one way thing ........ Sent to you and that's it have a nice day .... Naaaaa I'm good

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Are you the same Omega who has been associated with two previous labs and didn't know about dry heat sterilization until I pointed you in the right direction???

New Threads