Anavar cutting cycle

Reaction score
New to forum but looking for advice for first time VAR user. Going to be starting first cycle in a few days to help in cutting. Bio: weight 185lbs bf%15 age 41. Diet is solid and am currently at 2400 cals. 250c 70f 200p. Looking for good advice to help in cutting with the use of VAR.

Reaction score
Was planning on running VAR only with Nolwedex? (spelling) on the back end. Diet is def King but looking to help speed the process a little

saltylifter

Elite
Reaction score
Dude I've competed in lots of bodybuilding shows and no drug will cut it for you. Quit looking for a easy way out and diet and train like you want it.

Reaction score
Been doing that. 2years ago I was 240lbs. Got a solid four pack now but lower abs is my concern. I'm good with diet/cardio/workouts.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
what is your height?
you have to run test alongside the var, have you ever ran a cycle? do some research bud so you don't fukk yourself up...

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Listen to the brothers, man. Calories in, calories out. And a var only cycle is only good if you have a vagina. The var is gonna shut your endogenous testosterone down, and without exogenous test you will find yourself in a place you do not want to be.

Megatron28

Elite
Reaction score
Males should never run oral-only cycles. They need to include injectable testosterone as the base. Var shuts down your natural testosterone production. Your body needs testosterone to function properly. So don't run a cycle.without at least a TRT dose of testosterone.

Megatron28

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks for the advice!! I have access to test but really didn't think all was needed. Making me think twice on using anything at all.

You need to do a lot more homework. Learn about Aromatase, estradiol, Aromatase Inhibitors, PCT, SERMs, Gyno, blood work, different compounds and their profiles, etc.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
you run a cycle or not the diet and training is still what matters the most. if ur not willing to stick a needle in ur ass then just don't mess with it at all bro

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Like said before var will not help the process of cutting fat. It will make your muscles fuller and harder looking but to get those bottom abs to show just continue on your diet. If you're not steadily losing weight every week then u need to adjust your diet a little.

The brothers here are all trying to help u do it the right way. Always have testosterone in every cycle. Always

saltylifter

Elite
Reaction score
You said it man. Don't run anything at all. You
Need to do allot more research and once you learned more about them and you're own body and what your body can do cause I know for a fact you don't know anything about your body yet from the way you're talking then go on something but then that way you're well educated and won't ****kkkk yourself up

Last edited:

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Ill give you props for asking questions before starting. Now listen to whats been told to you here.

New Threads