PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Do you think you could help me with a diet plan?

Off the top of my head

Eat ~ 3500 calories per day
~190 to 200 grams of protein
~ 80 to 90 grams of fat
~ 500 to 525 grams of carbs

This is a starting point. Watch the scale and mirror going forward and make adjustments as needed. For the first week or so don't worry about the scale. You will gain water weight in the muscle due to the high carb intake judging by how flat you appear in your pictures.

Reaction score
Off the top of my head

Eat ~ 3500 calories per day
~190 to 200 grams of protein
~ 80 to 90 grams of fat
~ 500 to 525 grams of carbs

This is a starting point. Watch the scale and mirror going forward and make adjustments as needed. For the first week or so don't worry about the scale. You will gain water weight in the muscle due to the high carb intake judging by how flat you appear in your pictures.

I just don't understand how I'm supposed to get that many carbs lol.. I feel I can hit that protein mark easy but 500g carbs Jesus. But thanks man I'll try it out

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
I just don't understand how I'm supposed to get that many carbs lol.. I feel I can hit that protein mark easy but 500g carbs Jesus. But thanks man I'll try it out
This is what I was getting at in the chat earlier. No one is saying it's going to be fun choking down that much food. But it's what you have to do. Period.

Reaction score
As stated, good call. You have a good physique and a great place for starting out. Train hard and consistently, and as far as diet goes, eat like a monster. Then eat some more. Most of all, man, enjoy what you're doing. If you pack in the food and hit the gym hard with a solid program, you are gonna be amazed how much you grow, even between now and the end of the year. We're happy to help you with training and diet and thus is an excellent place to learn. Welcome and good luck.

Really appreciate it bro. I'm gonna start packing the food much more now and really hit the diet hard. I can honestly say I maybe get 2500 - 2800 calories a day and every so often hit 3500. I probably do just need to eat a lot more. Diet advice and training would be helpful!

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score

Eating enough is the hardest part of bulking IME. Last winter I was getting in 5,500+ calories a day. I'd have 2, 3 serving size portions of Life cereal with milk everyday in addition to meals. That's over 250g of carbs right there and easy to get down.

Also, welcome to The Glorious House of Gains.

NoQuarter

Reaction score
Welcome aboard. reading previous posts it sounds like you have maybe changed your mind and chose a diet plan. Good choice. If your having problems with diet, as mentioned previously, look at speaking with a dietician. There is a section on diet and nutrition here, read through those and get some ideas also. Lots of folks here will help you along your way.

Reaction score
Test E for 6 weeks? Did I read that right?
Research esters and half-lifes. Research average time before most people begin to get effects from Test E.
Even if you don't want to use now but may use later, it'd be good to fill gaps in your knowledge.

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm not even going to cut ass on you or tell you what u don't wana here. So here it is for once. I'll be kind today. Test e weeks 1-12 500mg ew in 2 shots M,T
Dbol- 1-4 30mg ed
Pct clomid 50/50/50/50
Nolva/40/40/20/20

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oh, and run adex. 5mg every 3 days

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Lets see, where do I start?

You are 19 years old so I get that you are still wet behind the ears. At a whole 160lbs at 6ft tall, I want to put something into perspective for you. My son is 14 and weights 145lbs at 5'9 and he is skinny. You are 3 inches taller and 5 years older and are only 15lbs heavier. I am assuming that you lift although it is hard to tell by your picture. Here is some advice, for what its worth. Take it or leave it.

You have an advantage that alot of guys don't have because you are already lean. IMO, cutting is the hardest part of a diet. At your current stats, you need to eat everything you can stuff in your mouth. Make sure you get your protein in at least your body weight worth but more would be better. Carb up man. You have size there that will come out just by loading your body with carbs. POB, laid it out for you in his post here.

Secondly, train...

If you are lifting now, change what you are doing. If you search the forum, you will see a variety of workouts. My advice heavy 5x5's with the big 3(bench, squat, deadlift). Plan your workout around those basic lifts. I contribute my size to doing this early in life. I doubt that you will find any one to disagree that these lifts are crucial to gaining mass.

Lastly, don't be stupid man(I mean this respectfully). You don't need steroids yet. Its not even about your age. If you were 200+lbs, I would still tell you to wait but at least you would have a foundation to build on. You have to build a base first or you are just going to be one of those morons that are injecting all sorts of shit in their body and staying depressed because they can't achieve what they want. You HAVE to have a base or you are pissing in the wind. You don't have a base.

Good Luck

Last edited:

Solomc

Elite
Reaction score
Lets see, where do I start?

You are 19 years old so I get that you are still wet behind the ears. At a whole 160lbs at 6ft tall, I want to put something into perspective for you. My son is 14 and weights 145lbs at 5'9 and he is skinny. You are 3 inches taller and 5 years older and are only 15lbs heavier. I am assuming that you lift although it is hard to tell by your picture. Here is some advice, for what its worth. Take it or leave it.

You have an advantage that alot of guys don't have because you are already lean. IMO, cutting is the hardest part of a diet. At your current stats, you need to eat everything you can stuff in your mouth. Make sure you get your protein in at least your body weight worth but more would be better. Carb up man. You have size there that will come out just by loading your body with carbs. POB, laid it out for you in his post here.

Secondly, train...

If you are lifting now, change what you are doing. If you search the forum, you will see a variety of workouts. My advice heavy 5x5's with the big 3(bench, squat, deadlift). Plan your workout around those basic lifts. I contribute my size to doing this early in life. I doubt that you will find any one to disagree that these lifts are crucial to gaining mass.

Lastly, don't be stupid man(I mean this respectfully). You don't need steroids yet. Its not even about your age. If you were 200+lbs, I would still tell you to wait but at least you would have a foundation to build on. You have to build a base first or you are just going to be one of those morons that are injecting all sorts of shit in their body and staying depressed because they can't achieve what they want. You HAVE to have a base or you are pissing in the wind. You don't have a base.

Good Luck

Nailed it again!

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
wait, what happened to big sweaty poop?!

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Buy a good blender. Buy a shit load of old fashioned oats. Blend two cups into a powder, then add milk, pb and whey. Two of those a day will help u get your cals and carbs in

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
Eating enough is the hardest part of bulking IME. Last winter I was getting in 5,500+ calories a day. I'd have 2, 3 serving size portions of Life cereal with milk everyday in addition to meals. That's over 250g of carbs right there and easy to get down.

Also, welcome to The Glorious House of Gains.

There is no easier way, at least in the Milky Way Galaxy, to add calories to the diet than Cinnamon Life and whole milk.

Welcome to UGBB!

New Threads