Reaction score
What up. Alright so new to the site and well need to steroids in general. I know what most would say.. 19 years old and already getting on gear? I know a lot of people would disagree with my decision but it's my decision and many before me have made the decision as well. Anyways I'm planning on hopping on test e (testosterone enanthate) for 6 weeks and dbol (dianabol) for 4 weeks. For test E I would like to start at 500mg a week (Monday and Thursday) and for dbol 30-40mg every day for 4 weeks. I think this will put a good deal of size on which is what I'm wanting and I think I'd see some good results. As for PCT, 4 weeks for each. I was thinking Clomid (100) (100)(50)(50) and Nolva (20) (20) (20) (20). Might run arimidex during cycle to prevent any possible gyno. Let me know what you guys think!

Current stats:

Weight: 160
Height: 6'0"IMG_20170628_084628505.jpgIMG_20170612_212610623.jpg

Last edited:

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
Yeah, they're going to let you know what they think all right, but you have made your decision,...right? Welcome to the UG.

Reaction score
Yes sir as in let me know what you think as a first cycle not wether or not I'm too young or what not. Some ppl started younger and never regretted it.

Reaction score
Do you have any suggestions/things I should add to the cycle? I'd appreciate it and you seem to be someone who knows what they're talking about. Again I know I'm young but any advice or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Regardless of your age I think you're not advanced enough to run AAS. You can build a lot more muscle naturally, especially if you move from gallon water jugs to actual weights.

Reaction score
Alright really didn't see the need for the gallon of water comment but I understand your criticism. While you may be right I need to put on size before I become a cop. I can eat and eat and eat and everything just gets shit right out. I'd like to get up to about 175-180.

Reaction score
And many people smaller than myself have hopped on roids before they were advanced enough. It's really just me wanting to put on some good size because my family is not gifted genetically to where I would be able to get to where I want naturally anyway. So if you could give any advice regarding cycle I would appreciate it man, thanks.

Last edited:

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Alright really didn't see the need for the gallon of water comment but I understand your criticism. While you may be right I need to put on size before I become a cop. I can eat and eat and eat and everything just gets shit right out. I'd like to get up to about 175-180.

It was in jest and it was funny. You're the one who posed for the picture with a milk jug.

And many people smaller than myself have hopped on roids before they were advanced enough. It's really just me wanting to put on some good size because my family is not gifted genetically to where I would be able to get to where I want naturally anyway. So if you could give any advice regarding cycle I would appreciate it man, thanks.

So you are saying that because other people do things incorrectly it means that it's ok for you to do them incorrectly? And you want to be a cop? You do know that steroids are illegal, right? And in your wisdom you've posted pictures of your face on a website and stated that you want to use illegal drugs in order to become a cop......

Bullshit on not having good genetics. You've got a good base. You need to eat more. Regardless of whether or not you cycle calories are what put on mass and what sustain mass. If your diet isn't down you won't keep your gains from AAS.

Your test levels are peaking now. You simply don't need exogenous testosterone to get to 180.

Your proposed cycle is no good. Nobody here is going to spoon feed a teenager a first cycle, so if you are hell-bent on running AAS, you'll have to do your own research and then repost a better cycle for feedback.

conversely, everyone here will be happy to help you with a diet and exercise plan that'll get you to 180 in a matter of months.

Good luck

Solomc

Elite
Reaction score
Nutritionist is the answer to your gains. Gear ain't gonna do shit unless you figure out how, what and when to eat.
Been there done that.

But hey, you do you. Welcome to UGBB

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Agree with above. And at 6' and 19 years old if you can't get to 200 lb in a year, 2 years tops if you go slow, there is something wrong with your training and diet. Like Jin said, nobody who has experience and a sense of responsibility here is going to headlight your idea, because frankly it sucks. I'm sorry you don't want to hear that, but part of being an adult is learning to handle stuff we don't want to hear. I could go on but all of Jins points are solid and you're probably one who is going to have to perm the hard way. That does not bode well for your safety as a law enforcement officer.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Why would u need steroids to work as a police officer..that shit makes no sense at all ..u can't give out tickets natty?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I see in the chat you are kind of comparing yourself to an IFBB pro by implying they all started using at a young age.

I would say 2 things in response:

1. Look at pictures of Phil Health in college

2. At 6 feet tall and weighing only 160 you likely don't have the genetics to be competitive in the IFBB.

Maybe consider doing some natural bodybuilding shows.

Reaction score
I understand and I never had a vision of going into ifbb. Just wanted to get my body to the best physique possible.

Reaction score
Ty for your feedback I'm going to just eat more and train harder I guess.

Reaction score
It was in jest and it was funny. You're the one who posed for the picture with a milk jug.

So you are saying that because other people do things incorrectly it means that it's ok for you to do them incorrectly? And you want to be a cop? You do know that steroids are illegal, right? And in your wisdom you've posted pictures of your face on a website and stated that you want to use illegal drugs in order to become a cop......

Bullshit on not having good genetics. You've got a good base. You need to eat more. Regardless of whether or not you cycle calories are what put on mass and what sustain mass. If your diet isn't down you won't keep your gains from AAS.

Your test levels are peaking now. You simply don't need exogenous testosterone to get to 180.

Your proposed cycle is no good. Nobody here is going to spoon feed a teenager a first cycle, so if you are hell-bent on running AAS, you'll have to do your own research and then repost a better cycle for feedback.

conversely, everyone here will be happy to help you with a diet and exercise plan that'll get you to 180 in a matter of months.

Good luck

Do you think you could help me with a diet plan?

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
Good call!!! Everyone will tell you that your gains are made and maintained in the kitchen. If you don't have your diet in check, you wont grow, with or without AAS. You have a very good base and being young you have a lot of potential. You should do yourself a favor and post your diet and your workout and Im sure we will all chime in and give you a hand. You can easily pack on 20 pounds in no time.

Reaction score
Good call!!! Everyone will tell you that your gains are made and maintained in the kitchen. If you don't have your diet in check, you wont grow, with or without AAS. You have a very good base and being young you have a lot of potential. You should do yourself a favor and post your diet and your workout and Im sure we will all chime in and give you a hand. You can easily pack on 20 pounds in no time.

Very much appreciated man!! I will go ahead and do that here soon

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
As stated, good call. You have a good physique and a great place for starting out. Train hard and consistently, and as far as diet goes, eat like a monster. Then eat some more. Most of all, man, enjoy what you're doing. If you pack in the food and hit the gym hard with a solid program, you are gonna be amazed how much you grow, even between now and the end of the year. We're happy to help you with training and diet and thus is an excellent place to learn. Welcome and good luck.

New Threads