brother from another board

robot lord

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Site looks great! Some thought obviously went into it's development concerning what other boards may be lacking and implementing a great deal of inovation. Look forward to making some new buds and seeing the old farts from around the way.LMFAO!!

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome bro. Were new and growing. There's a lot of smart, and experienced bros and ladies here. Though after 10pm it usually gets pretty gay and weird. Lol just a warning.

Spongy

Senior Moderator
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome bro. Were new and growing. There's a lot of smart, and experienced bros and ladies here. Though after 10pm it usually gets pretty gay and weird. Lol just a warning.

True story!

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to SI

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
welcome brother!!!! gotta figure out who you are lol

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
whats up man. glad your here

robot lord

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Robot lord on Ology n PM. Not much to figure out Bullseye. Just a regular dude looking for knowledge. Started HRT with an ex sponsor over at ology around the first of the year but quickly pushed my protocol into more of a cruise then HRT at over 400mg cyp a week. GHRP2/MOD GRf 3x a day at saturation dose. Waiting to see some more serum labs before I make the GH plunge. Professional pain in Ezekiels ass asking questions via email.LOL! As far as gay after 10, I am forty years old and usually falling asleep during a pay per view movie at that hour brothers. So I think I am safe! Husband, father and Tattoo artist. Not really much more to say. Oh and I shit ,shave,shower and jerk off after my am workout to get ready to be at work by the crack of noon. Shit I think I may have kicked off the gay shit by accident at 9:30. LMFAO! Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Hope I can contribute something to the SI community.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome bro....when Im logged in its always gay!

ps...Im always logged in

P

Phatbastard

Welcome to SI Robot Lord

Happy to have you along for the ride my man

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome man, don't worry it's only 98% gay here 98% of the time.

2% of the time it's 100% gay.

Mr P

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just love to be happy, does it make me gay? :) lol
Welcome bro

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Site looks great! Some thought obviously went into it's development concerning what other boards may be lacking and implementing a great deal of inovation. Look forward to making some new buds and seeing the old farts from around the way.LMFAO!!

Welcome to SI bro

I had no idea what this was gonna turn into... Miss you bro

Infantry87

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
RIP big man

Last edited:

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Robot lord on Ology n PM. Not much to figure out Bullseye. Just a regular dude looking for knowledge. Started HRT with an ex sponsor over at ology around the first of the year but quickly pushed my protocol into more of a cruise then HRT at over 400mg cyp a week. GHRP2/MOD GRf 3x a day at saturation dose. Waiting to see some more serum labs before I make the GH plunge. Professional pain in Ezekiels ass asking questions via email.LOL! As far as gay after 10, I am forty years old and usually falling asleep during a pay per view movie at that hour brothers. So I think I am safe! Husband, father and Tattoo artist. Not really much more to say. Oh and I shit ,shave,shower and jerk off after my am workout to get ready to be at work by the crack of noon. Shit I think I may have kicked off the gay shit by accident at 9:30. LMFAO! Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Hope I can contribute something to the SI community.

Such a great intro.... covered everything.

God bless his family and his soul

New Threads