Arimidex Capsul

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
METHODS:
Forty-nine overweight and obese adults (Mean ± SD; Age = 35.0 ± 8.9 yrs; Body mass index = 33.6 ± 5.2 kg·m-2; Percent body fat [%fat] = 36.7 ± 7.9%) were characterized. Body composition (fat mass [FM], lean mass [LM], %fat) was calculated using a 4-compartment model; visceral adipose tissue (VAT) was quantified using B-mode ultrasound. Resting metabolic rate (RMR) and respiratory exchange ratio (RER) were evaluated using indirect calorimetry. Fasted blood and saliva samples were analyzed for total cholesterol (TC), high-density lipoproteins (HDL), low-density lipoproteins (LDL), triglycerides (TRG), glucose (GLUC), insulin, leptin, estradiol, and cortisol.
RESULTS:
The prevalence of individuals with two or more cardiometabolic risk factors increased from 13%, using traditional risk factors (GLUC, TRG, HDL), to 80% when non-traditional metabolic factors (VAT, LM, RMR, RER, TC, LDL, HOMA-IR) were considered. Between overweight/obese, there were no significant differences in %fat (p = 0.15= 0.959), RER (p = 0.493), lipids/GLUC (p > 0.05), insulin (p = 0.143), leptin (p = 0.053), or cortisol (p = 0.063); obese had higher FM, LM, RMR, and estradiol (p < 0.01). Males had greater LM, RMR, and TRG (p < 0.01); females had greater %fat, and leptin (p < 0.001). There were no significant sex differences in RER, estradiol, insulin, or cortisol (p > 0.05).

To evaluate the effects of obesity on the hypothalamo-pituitary-testicular axis, we compared total and free (FT) testosterone (T), androstenedione, dehydroepiandrosterone and its sulfate, and 5 alpha-androstane-3 alpha, 17 beta-diol glucuronide, and estradiol levels in a group of 35 obese [body mass index (BMI), > 30] men (aged 17-61 yr) to levels in a nonobese control group. We observed a highly significant negative correlation (P < 0.001) between plasma (F)T levels and BMI and a significant positive correlation (P < 0.01) between E2 levels and BMI

This is enough for me to think there could be something to it.. How come you guys came to the conclusion that this data isnt relevant? Is it that the higher estradiol isn't enough to matter, or is it that it doesn't really say that any exogenous T will be converted at a higher rate?

Disclaimer: im not taking sides or being a smartass, I'm really curious about this and honestly dont know
I go on experience of my friends and myself. When i was a fat fuk I got gyno needed tons of ai.im under 10% or just about there now and no ai even needed any more..

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I got pics of myself at like 25 % bf and one at 10% the side effects were night and day for me..fukker I can't post pics from my phone

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You can Stop photo shopping toolgut I can't post anyway

Last edited:

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
I go on experience of my friends and myself. When i was a fat fuk I got gyno needed tons of ai.im under 10% or just about there now and no ai even needed any more..

Yeah i mean i believe you.. And from what I've seen it's pretty clear that being fat really messes with the HPTA . From what little reading ive done, I think getting as lean as you can before a cycle probably does give you a better chance at managing sides.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yeah i mean i believe you.. And from what I've seen it's pretty clear that being fat really messes with the HPTA . From what little reading ive done, I think getting as lean as you can before a cycle probably does give you a better chance at managing sides.
There is zero benifits to carrying around a bunch of body fat

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Also I'm not stupid I have been here forever .I realize I'm with my pl bros who are giant strong men.tool is a giant strong man so is pob.i respect them for their hard work.As I get older I advocate more of a healthy life stylei dont think I'm hurting anyone by that

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Also I'm not stupid I have been here forever .I realize I'm with my pl bros who are giant strong men.tool is a giant strong man so is pob.i respect them for their hard work.As I get older I advocate more of a healthy life stylei dont think I'm hurting anyone by that

Thats the nicest thing you've ever said to me.

Look man all bullshit aside I don't hate you. The harassment is just ****ing annoying. I just cut almost 40# and I'm still one of the strongest guys on here, and you wanna try to call me a fat pig? The fuk.

Just drop the bullshit. Experience goes a long way but studies don't flat out lie. Correlation does not equal causation and that is the big key point on this topic.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thats the nicest thing you've ever said to me.

Look man all bullshit aside I don't hate you. The harassment is just ****ing annoying. I just cut almost 40# and I'm still one of the strongest guys on here, and you wanna try to call me a fat pig? The fuk.

Just drop the bullshit. Experience goes a long way but studies don't flat out lie. Correlation does not equal causation and that is the big key point on this topic.
No problem I'm sorry

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
Taller people have less gravitational pull on their brain also. Just because something is technically true doesn't mean it makes a meaningful difference.

I looked into it after Doc had said the same thing.

I don't know if it's 100% broscience since there are studies on both sides but I seriously doubts it makes a clinically significant difference.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
I don't know if it's 100% broscience since there are studies on both sides but I seriously doubts it makes a clinically significant difference.
That's what I was trying to get at.

Saying something is broscience doesn't necessarily mean it's bullshit; sometimes it's an observed correlation.

BigJohnny

Elite
Reaction score
I am a fat fuk and I love Test. Don't really have any sides to speak of and .5 dex 2-3 days on 800mg and I'm good. I'm 46 and I'll never see 10% bf, and I don't give a shit. As long as I feel good , fairly healthy and I get stronger, I'm good to go!

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Adex in a capsule? A lab would have to have pretty sophisticated equipment to make a 1mg capsule, its not possible with a UGL and if it were to be pharm grade it would be in the form of a pill.....

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
So if the capsule has 1 mg and you only want 1/2 mg why not just open the capsule dump it out on a mirror split the pile in half then ......

New Threads