Test and Tren Dosing

Reaction score
I've read a lot of old threads on this board.
Something interesting said in a thread on tren (originally by CobraStrike, I believe) was along the lines of "tren potentiates test." Anyone have any thoughts on interpreting that?

Between other threads and research elsewhere, it seems most people run tren higher than test. My understanding is that this is due to the higher risk / presence of side effects with higher test doses, but what if e2 is controlled?

We've discussed receptor competition and it seemed to be commonly accepted that there are so many receptors available that competition between compounds isn't an issue, so it doesn't seem that tren and test would compete for receptors. That said, what is the highest ratio of test/tren that you've used and would you use that again?

Not really looking for definitive answers to a problem--more just hoping to introduce a topic for discussion and curious.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I can say from my personal experience tren does in my case exaggerate test.

You would LOL at the doses I have had excellent results with.

Think lower.

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I'm not big on the Tren to test Ratio, running one higher then the other; just get enough test in your system and take it from there.

As for one competing with the other for receptors, I see it this way; If I'm taking 400 mg of test would taking another 400 mg of test be competing with the first 400 mgs? I know Tren and Test are different compounds but there's no race to see who wins plus there's enough room for everyone once all the gear shows up.

Reaction score
I ran test/tren at 750/450 last time and didn't have any sides to speak of (other than being out of breath, trensomnia, and relatively minor things like that--none I would attribute to the test). My appetite was terrible, but I was doing a recomp at the time and it worked out well.
I doubt the test dose affected appetite.

As for receptor competition, snake, I'm in agreement with you. I just didn't know if that was a reason some people recommend lower test to higher tren (as if they believe some tren would go unused because test filled the receptors.

Thank you all for providing your individual insights and experiences. I hope to hear from more people. As there are limited objective tren studies available, I wanted to "hear" some subjective thoughts from brothers here.

The above all being said, I believe I'll have to try lower test with tren this go round.

Thanks again, all.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Anyone who starts talking about receptors as a reason for anything should just not speak. Disregard that nonsense imo.

As for tren higher than test. Try it both ways see what happens.

I always liked cobras tren potentiates test statement and agree. It takes test sides and pours gas on them.

But it takes tests good effects and highlights those as well.

Reaction score
I wasn't looking for recommendations, but I believe I've been persuaded to try the lower test next time just from the candid responses received so far.

Thanks for commenting on Cobra's statement. I didn't know the reference was to side effects, too--the context you've provided is definitely helpful. Bad with the good, though, that makes a lot of sense.

(I had originally read where someone else had quoted Cobra in an older thread and was lacking the full context)

Thanks, PoB

GreatGunz

Elite
Reaction score

Are you talking then acetate or enanthate?
I can and like to run ace at 100 mg EOD awesome results for me,However 600 Mg's of enanthate made me quit at week 9 an by than I was a fuking emotional retard.With 400 mg test

Reaction score
Good question.
Experiences with either are welcome, but I've only used acetate. I've never ventured as high as 600 mg tren, either, but that sounds rough.

Sounds like you ran nearly twice the dose of the tren E (600) as the ace (300-400/week). 400 mg Test each time?

Reaction score
I've run cycles both ways and for me personally it didn't make much difference . The only difference was the more Tren the more drastic the results regardless which compound was higher in ratio. 400mgs tren and 600 test is great for me but maybe that's just preference I struggle with much more than 400mgs of tren.I'm always curious as to how others respond differently.

Reaction score
I've run cycles both ways and for me personally it didn't make much difference . The only difference was the more Tren the more drastic the results regardless which compound was higher in ratio. 400mgs tren and 600 test is great for me but maybe that's just preference I struggle with much more than 400mgs of tren.I'm always curious as to how others respond differently.

Thanks for the different perspective.

Reaction score
Run ace or e lower or higher just keep control of yourself and emotions ..nothing screams jerkoff then someone who can't handle their tren

I would think people with emotional problems on tren probably have emotional problems off of tren, but that's just my assumption.

I'm a chill guy on or off cycle.

Good looking out, though, bro--always worth a reminder for people to check themselves.