Blast-Cruise-PCT??

Reaction score
Hey All,

I've been Blasting and cruising on TRt for a couple years now. I don't do crazy cycles or typically more than a couple different compounds at a time for more than 12-15 weeks then I go straight back to TRt dose 200mgs weekly for a couple months then back to a Blast of 600-800mgs test with some dbol, anadrol or tren at 300 msg a week. Question is to you guys is would there be any benefit now at this stage to stop TRT dose and jump on some Clomid and Hcg and stay off the TRt for 2-3 months to try resetting receptors.

Thanks

Reaction score
That's a very well written article that perfectly answers my question scientifically . I jumped to blast and cruise after numerous cycles of losing half or more gains even after proper pct.

My cycle doses have came up some since my first cycle so my bro science mind thought well my body's getting used to this but I've still tried to keep my cycles moderate while doing blood work before each blasting cycle. 2-3 times a year.

Dave palumbo recently spoke about taking time off a couple months a year to allow the body to take a break and receptors to reset but he gave no scientific reasoning.

That MoFo is trying to steal my gains........

New Threads