pre workout

Reaction score
I'm looking for a pre workout. I heard a lot of good things about smoking gun was wondering if anyone on here has tried it or has a recommendation

Zombialja Bones

Lady Member
Reaction score
I used it once, didn't go out of the gym until 6hrs later, never tried one after that. Drank the whole RageOut green bottle shit - tasted like a stale soda left out for waaay longer (should have known it was a bad idea by the horrible taste alone) and had me feeling overly aggressive.

No bueno.

There's people who swear by them, but I'd imagine taking those every once in a while isn't a bad thing, but on a daily basis I'd iamgine the body developes resistance to that much of a caffeine intake and you'd eventually end up with needing more and more.

Must be the coffee, I'm stfu now.. :D

Zombialja Bones

Lady Member
Reaction score
It comes in REd, too?!

NutrexOutrageShotsProduct.png

Reaction score
Im a caffine tab fan.

Just pop one on my way to the gym. Works for me.

During the winter coffee. But like today, in the summer, way to hot for coffee.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im a caffine tab fan.

Just pop one on my way to the gym. Works for me.

During the winter coffee. But like today, in the summer, way to hot for coffee.

Ever hear of iced coffee?

Here in Boston we drink iced coffee year round

Anyway, since the loss of superpump 250 original formula all pre workout has been dogshit

Reaction score
Ever hear of iced coffee?

Here in Boston we drink iced coffee year round

Anyway, since the loss of superpump 250 original formula all pre workout has been dogshit

Oh of coarse. I do like iced coffee.

Just easier for me to keep some tabs right in the glove box.

Problem is you get used to it and when u don't have it your gonna feel u can't go as hard without it

Have to come off the caffeine at some time. Just take a few week break and your good. Get the "go" feeling all over again.

If you NEED pre work out to go train, your doing it wrong. Should just be a good boost at most. I get pumped up just in thinking about going to train.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I used it once, didn't go out of the gym until 6hrs later, never tried one after that. Drank the whole RageOut green bottle shit - tasted like a stale soda left out for waaay longer (should have known it was a bad idea by the horrible taste alone) and had me feeling overly aggressive.

No bueno.

There's people who swear by them, but I'd imagine taking those every once in a while isn't a bad thing, but on a daily basis I'd iamgine the body developes resistance to that much of a caffeine intake and you'd eventually end up with needing more and more.

Must be the coffee, I'm stfu now.. :D

That's so true , that's me with red bull , 5 hour , and any of them so I've been off all of it for a couple months now , trying to stop and never pick one up again they really are bad for you but so is lots of daily things I do lol

Zombialja Bones

Lady Member
Reaction score
That's so true , that's me with red bull , 5 hour , and any of them so I've been off all of it for a couple months now , trying to stop and never pick one up again they really are bad for you but so is lots of daily things I do lol

I always chuckle when the advertisement for red bull is along the lines of the drink giving people wings. MY gawd, none of those bastards has ever done a deadlift, lateral pulldown, bent over rows or any other back exercise in their life.

The smell alone is horrid, never really understood how these things taste delicious to some and no one seems to mind the stench..

When in need of caffeine, do what every traditional person does and make turkish coffee.. That's enough to keep a person alive and energized in the mornings, and strong enough to kill a horse if you ut a weeee biiiit too much in.

Fat Gig

Reaction score
Are they still making the proper Jacked3D over there?.It was banned in New Zealand.

Reaction score
Mesomorph if you are looking for a cracked out energy / DMAA pre workout right there with the original Jack3d or Smoking Guns for a feel good energy and great pump.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
If I feel low on energy I sometimes grab a banana for a little sugar boost. The thought of going to the gym to train keeps me motivated all day. By the time I get there, I have hours of anticipation to keep me going.

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Gatorade during your workout. Intra. It works and you won't have a fuking heart attack.

New Threads