Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Fkin kid wont eat

So im tired of looking online for advice on toddlers and young kids, only to find a bunch of housewives giving some ridiculous information that honestly makes me want to punch them in the throat.
    So i have a 4 year old daughter and when she was young she would eat everything almost. at about her 4th bday she for some reason decided to just become a bi*ch and now will not eat anything apart from chicken nuggets and fish (living in the desert and eating fish is more expensive than wiping your ass with Benjamin's). Any tricks from you dads out there on how to get your kids to eat food? I have already tried the hold open and shove in technique, no luck.
    My 17 month old son drinks a gallon of milk a day and loves any form of beef. a few more months and im gonna throw him on a bench press.

Thanks
    omg dude you had me cracking up sorry I can't offer any advice

Thanks
    Thanked 1,359 Times in 759 Posts
    I like to call it the starvation technique. If she wont eat what you put on the table then she can starve. That's how I was raised and how I raised my kids. Its a little different as an infant introducing them to food but at 4, its basically eat what is there or **** off.
    Trust me its works. I could care less what people say about how mean it is. Up until the past 20 years this wasn't even an issue with the little brats. Now parents have decided to spoil them then complain.
    Last edited by BigSwolePump; 07-14-2017 at 02:59 PM.
    DNP is for pussies. Fix your diet and do work, you lazy fuk.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BigSwolePump For This Useful Post:

BRICKS (07-14-2017),Jin (07-14-2017),Milo (07-14-2017),PFM (07-15-2017),Zombialja Bones (07-15-2017)

Thanks
    Same here, BSP.

We serve meals and if they don't want it they don't have to eat it--but that's all that's getting served. Kid number 5 will be here in a few weeks. I don't put a hand on my kids and rarely have to raise my voice, and we never have problems with eating, etc.

If we ask what the kids would like, they know it's a luxury, and just because we ask doesn't mean that's what it's gonna be.

Thanks
    My wife has had a daycare and deals with his shit constantly. They start as babies then thru toddler eat everything and love it, then one day "i dont like this" and push the plate away. Ive seen that parents today are pussies and go out of their way to coddle each child, we have some parents hitting 3!different drive thrus because their kid like this places hamburgers, this places french fries, and this places milkshakes....seriously.

wife just tells them, this is it, eat it or sit at the table staring at it until your parents come to get you. The kids will test their influence like a thug or crazy girlfriend to see how much they can get away with...our son did the same shit, he sat alone at the supper table for hours, crying, but couldnt get up until he ate his food (we would reheat stuff needing reheated in microwave)...but he too learned, its this or nothing else the rest of the night.

few times in the beginning with our kid we'd cover his playe, stick it in the fridge, then when he got hungry and wanted a snack, to the table he went and his supper was reheated...simple as that

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IHI For This Useful Post:

BRICKS (07-14-2017),Jin (07-14-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 12,294 Times in 5,506 Posts
    2 suggestions for you

Next time you want to refer to your 4 year old daughter as a bitch go stick your dick in a meat grinder

And 2 most pediatricians will tell you just feed her what she wants then... chicken nuggets it is.

Over time just from watching you eat things her attitude will shift.
    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PillarofBalance For This Useful Post:

BigJohnny (07-17-2017),BigSwolePump (07-15-2017),ECKSRATED (07-14-2017),Seeker (07-14-2017),stonetag (07-14-2017),TrickWilliams (07-14-2017)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 924 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSwolePump View Post
    I like to call it the starvation technique. If she wont eat what you put on the table then she can starve. That's how I was raised and how I raised my kids. Its a little different as an infant introducing them to food but at 4, its basically eat what is there or **** off.
    Trust me its works. I could care less what people say about how mean it is. Up until the past 20 years this wasn't even an issue with the little brats. Now parents have decided to spoil them then complain.
    The only option. Cater to their every need and theyll grow up to be entitled brats. Eat or starve- doesnt get more simple. I try to pull this as a kid. Only wanted spaghetti. Lasted about 2 days then said **** it.
    Don't be a pussy. Crack a high life. Pack a dip. Listen. Beat your ol' lady. Pet your dog.
    Cornelius Coanbread J. Oliver

Thanks
    Thanked 1,359 Times in 759 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BigSwolePump View Post
    Trust me its works. I could care less what people say about how mean it is. Up until the past 20 years this wasn't even an issue with the little brats. Now parents have decided to spoil them then complain. When they get old enough to work and support themselves, they can go to a restaurant and order form a menu. Until then, they can be grateful for the free meal.
    Edit: I am not saying that your kid in particular is a brat. I am saying that overall when I see kids who refuse to eat what their parents have worked hard to provide, I get a little upset.
    DNP is for pussies. Fix your diet and do work, you lazy fuk.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,294 Times in 5,506 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Milo View Post
    The only option. Cater to their every need and theyll grow up to be entitled brats. Eat or starve- doesnt get more simple. I try to pull this as a kid. Only wanted spaghetti. Lasted about 2 days then said **** it.
    Not really. It's more like pick your battles. If we followed your logic then we should cater to none of their needs?
    Rest in Peace Robot Lord. First round of Natty Boh is on me when I make it up there with you brother.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,568 Times in 924 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PillarofBalance View Post
    Not really. It's more like pick your battles. If we followed your logic then we should cater to none of their needs?
    Yes and no. Take this as it is because I dont have kids so havent been in the trenches. But where does it stop? If the child wont eat anything but chicken nuggets, will you go to mcdonalds and get them nuggets for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, day after day? When do you draw the line and say to eat ehat youve been given? Then could this premise translate into other things such as getting ice cream on demand? If they want nuggets for dinner one night then cool. But it wont be frequent and on demand. Interested to hear others thoughts for whenever I do have kids.
    Don't be a pussy. Crack a high life. Pack a dip. Listen. Beat your ol' lady. Pet your dog.
    Cornelius Coanbread J. Oliver

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Milo View Post
    Yes and no. Take this as it is because I dont have kids so havent been in the trenches. But where does it stop? If the child wont eat anything but chicken nuggets, will you go to mcdonalds and get them nuggets for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, day after day? When do you draw the line and say to eat ehat youve been given? Then could this premise translate into other things such as getting ice cream on demand? If they want nuggets for dinner one night then cool. But it wont be frequent and on demand. Interested to hear others thoughts for whenever I do have kids.
    No, your exactly right.
    Watching my wife and seeing kids and parents come and go for over two decades, more and more pussified people are perfect examples of pussified parents, raising spoiled and entitled little shitheads; all because no lines get drawn, or if they do get drawn, they are weaker than Obamas red line in the sand.

like i said, we have two moms now that have to hit 3 fast food chains for three seperate food items to make their kids happy...phuck that. I dont give a shit if chicken nuggets is all you like, you have a meal in front of your face, eat it now or eat it later when your starving, but you will eat it before you consume anything else.

Thanks
    I get where she is coming from.

I love chicken nuggets.
    Form>Function

Quote Originally Posted by Maintenance Man View Post
    If aids patients get drol and GH, I'd say "hardgainers" need pot.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast