Pharmacom

Reaction score
Hello to everyone, I wanted to talk to you and also ask for opinions on Pharmacom Labs. I bought for the first time on their official website Testosterone E. and Nandrolone D. a couple of months ago. After reading (on a specific IMPORTANT site, which I now do not nominate) all positive reviews (even on their site reviews are positive to suck) I was confident to make a good purchase (the only thought was the customs). Then, when I tried their "drugs", I realized they were of poor quality. I know the effects of Enostat Testosterone well and what I bought from Pharmacom ws does not look like a bit! I have manifested my doubts at Pharmacom ws and they, in response, have only reassured me of the "goodness" of their products.So, I wanted to write my review on their site (and my opinion could only be that bad), written the review, shipped ... but at a distance of days I still do not see it. Even here only reviews SHIPPING positive, not a bad one! I had to understand, without ordering and paying their MERDA, which they are not reliable ...

Reaction score
In fact I used my own Google translate ....
I bought from Pharmacom.ws Testosterone Enantato and Decanated Nandrolone. Not worth it! Su - eroids- and on their site ALL positive reviews !! I wanted to ask your opinion here and if any of you know that "stuff" ...

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I buy my gear at dea.gov auctions...

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
What is that...?!

well you see, the dea confiscated lots of steroids and then resells them at a lower price as it's all profit. you just need to show up at thier headquarters, give them a call or email and ask for them

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
In fact I used my own Google translate ....
I bought from Pharmacom.ws Testosterone Enantato and Decanated Nandrolone. Not worth it! Su - eroids- and on their site ALL positive reviews !! I wanted to ask your opinion here and if any of you know that "stuff" ...

Yes most of us has heard of pharmacom here. There are many other posts on them.

There are also posts on eroids. That site is not to be trusted.

Reaction score
well you see, the dea confiscated lots of steroids and then resells them at a lower price as it's all profit. you just need to show up at thier headquarters, give them a call or email and ask for them

Could you do it for me? Obviously I pay you

Reaction score
Yes most of us has heard of pharmacom here. There are many other posts on them.

There are also posts on eroids. That site is not to be trusted.
FINALLY !! A themed response, thank you!
I hope, however, to read opinions from those who have tried those "products" so, so to understand if they suck in full or if, THEM, they send the craps to sample ...

Reaction score
Yea they're a well known scam

Not always but it happens
I paid for a bunch of AI/PCT stuff and they only shipped half of what I ordered. Either way, I found a better source than them.

New Threads