Injection Site on cycle

Reaction score
enjecting 300mg every monday & thursday of Test E, first time.

Injection spot (Right hip/Buttocks)

Hip is inflamed & irritated, hurts when pressure is applied & some swelling.

normal or ?

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Like Knightmare said, ye have to rotate pinning sites.

Learn to hit the VG & then alternate sides. Stick here for yer reference.

Solomc

Elite
Reaction score
All virgin spots are gonna hurt until the muscle get used to the compounds. But you gotta rotate sites.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
All of the above is good advice as usual You would know the answer to your question is you did more research. Hopefully after you finish this cycle, you don't permanently damage your ability to produce your own natural testosterone and/or your ability to have children that will likely be as stubborn as you. Read the goddamn forums and you will learn about rotating injection sites.

I would be doing an injustice if I didn't say this again. 18 YEARS OLD IS TOO YOUNG TO INJECT HORMONES INTO YOUR BODY...

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I think he is rotating guys. He did his first inject and it hurts is what I read.

So far that's normal. First few shots will leave you sore. So long as it's not extremely red very hot puss filled and fever inducing you are most likely fine.

Reaction score
I think he is rotating guys. He did his first inject and it hurts is what I read.

So far that's normal. First few shots will leave you sore. So long as it's not extremely red very hot puss filled and fever inducing you are most likely fine.

If that's the case, I apologize if I misinterpreted your post.

I agree with BSP--if you're 18 you shouldn't be using any sort of exogenous hormones. You're primed for growth right now as it is. If that was the first inject, you should let it be your last.

New Threads