Ok guys explain to me how a bridge works

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Thats what i was reading. you bridge them together with var or something like that and they say your next cycle wont yield as good of gains as it would have if you just pct off of one then started another at the right time. I'm not looking to start trt anytime soon so I will continue the way I have been.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya I wouldn't recommend that bridge shit. These are the options I'm looking at here....

1. Run both those cycles as 1 then pct
2. Drop to a trt dose between cycles
3. Pct at the end of each cycle you have planned
4. Run gh during your cycle and during pct

I'm choosing option 2 for my next cycle with gh of course

Josh30013

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The way i look at bridging is running something to keep seeing gains. Allot of people bridge to just know the fact they are still pinning. A good healthy bridge to me would be igf1-lr3 and igf-des, So you are still getting your gains and also properly recovering from your recent cycle.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The way i look at bridging is running something to keep seeing gains. Allot of people bridge to just know the fact they are still pinning. A good healthy bridge to me would be igf1-lr3 and igf-des, So you are still getting your gains and also properly recovering from your recent cycle.

Why do peptides when you can do gh? cheaper and more growth hormone released over a longer time span. GH peps suck imo

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm just doing number 3. I'm not trying to fuck mt self up more then I already am

Cobra sweet heart got a question? Well when running cycle after cycle even with a low trt dose inbetween your cycles. Don't you damage yourself more and maybe inforce a better chance to be totally shutdown or having low test? because your hpta is still gonna be shutdown. If your not competing, and you eat right imo you shouldn't have to run cycle after cycle. I think that's dumb because your prob gonna get huge but risk a lot more. I see why people run longer cycles but still run a full pct so their body gets used to the weight.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm just doing number 3. I'm not trying to fuck mt self up more then I already am

Cobra sweet heart got a question? Well when running cycle after cycle even with a low trt dose inbetween your cycles. Don't you damage yourself more and maybe inforce a better chance to be totally shutdown or having low test? because your hpta is still gonna be shutdown. If your not competing, and you eat right imo you shouldn't have to run cycle after cycle. I think that's dumb because your prob gonna get huge but risk a lot more. I see why people run longer cycles but still run a full pct so their body gets used to the weight.

Ok well there are a couple different ways to answer this.

1. There are guys out there that are hypogonadal, meaning they don't produce natty test or enough of it. Wether its from steroids or not. Dr. Scally took 12 of those guys and developed a protocol that brought all 12 of their systems back on line. I've known guys that have done ten years of blast and cruise and were able to recover using his protocol. I also want to point out that nothing is Garanteed.

2. This is the stupid answer. I don't care wether my body stops producing test or not. I am going on trt regardless. I am sure that my system is already fucked because after my last cycle I still don't feel normal and its been almost 5 months now. Why go through life not living up to optimal levels? Even if I could recover every time after i would still be doing this anyway. Plus I fukn hate coming off with a passion. I have an addiction...

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol buff said bro. I'll prob need it as well.

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I just want tell all of you guys that when I asked the question I wasn't sure what the answers were meaning but the more yall debate this the more I have learned. There is some very helpful info here.

P

Phatbastard

Why do peptides when you can do gh? cheaper and more growth hormone released over a longer time span. GH peps suck imo

you think the real deal is cheaper...

Absolutely...the one who best explains this is phatbastard!

I will address thes comments collectively!

The short answer is yes GH is both more effective as well cost effective over peptides! I have done extensive reasrch with peptides! In my lab experiments I have been able to VALIDATE zero increase in IGF1 levels wtch peptides.

So u may think well yes I can purchase Mod grf and Cjc what ever Version for said price! Well yes this is true! How much of it will it take and what period of time will it take to equal the benifits of 1kit of GH?

Im here to tell you there is ZERO comparisons. First off for those willing to toss there money out the window. I challenge you to prove me wrong. I dont want to see one copy and past on this! I telling perform your own research as I have! then prove me wrong. I hope anyone can do this IF you can then we can addess the cost to efficay issue. I can assure you by the time you have discoverd you will not get a possotive lab result even of consitant months of experimentation.

Have you ever notice the data the charts that all steer you this direction are years old. Wheres the updated proof? U wont find it why? I dose not do what it claims! If you are fortionate enough to capture any rise in igf1 levels you will find they are minute at best and the spike is so fast and short that it has no realistic effect! To bennifit from an increased IGF level it need to have a noticable and sustained increase for a duration! and 5 min isn't it!

So lets address the ghrh 100mcg ghrp 100mcg 3 x a day is equivilent to running 7/8iu gh! Absolute internet myth PERIOD! I have personally proven this wrong. I have in my lab study inreased this dosing protocal by 8 times the amount! Yes 8 times you read it correctly and was not able to prove 1 point increase in IGF levels.

No say we compare that amazing result and you can do the math on your own as to the cost of that! VS 2iu to 4iu GH fist off u can verify just about any dose of GH will lab tests! Secondly this is typically done aprox 3 hours post administartion. What does that statment alone tell you. Its in the system long enough to have an affect! Its been proven effective for years! It can be documented!

I could go on and on with this topic! So in summery GH Secretonages VS GH! No comparison not at all comparible cost wise per results! You can chose to disagree dosent matter to me a bit. I to at one time had hoped they were an even reasonable alternative. I'm here to tell u its just not so. You can learn from my experiences or your own the only diff will be if u listen your will have more money in your pocket after your study and some real life bennifits from the money you do waist in your lab!

Yes I can back this up with lab results.

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yep that one went right over my head. But PB I bet that was some good info. I think I will stick to some good old school steroids and pct's.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nicely said phat...Ive learned alot about peptides from you while you were in a heated debate at ology with, I think, mike arnold lol

This is very good information to anyone thinking about using gh peptides!

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
we ve talked about this before.....i like em. 300 ghrh, 400ghrp...2x ED treats me well.

igf LR3......ballin. lol

im still 27, so no need for foreign GH quite yet. i also work/rep a place so get a rep pay and real cheap pricing when i do buy so for the 40 bux a month im happy

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
There are many recent studies that validate the efficacy of REAL growth hormone releasing peptides. The problem is that peptide companies are NOT selling the real thing. If there is no increase in IGF-1 with such high doses there is only one answer - it's not the real peptide.

I have seen controlled laboratory studies with these peptides that produce VERY high spikes in GH and, subsequently IGF-1, but we're not getting those peptides. That's why I've switched to GH.

Reaction score
Nicely said phat...Ive learned alot about peptides from you while you were in a heated debate at ology with, I think, mike arnold lol

This is very good information to anyone thinking about using gh peptides!

So you dont believe peps will increase the endogenous gh pulse in any way or form?

Ive recently been discussing pep use with det and he seems to think they are effective but not for long periods of time.

Hurt

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So you dont believe peps will increase the endogenous gh pulse in any way or form?

Ive recently been discussing pep use with det and he seems to think they are effective but not for long periods of time.

They absolutely do, there are plenty of studies that show this (see above post by me). The issue is we're not getting these...god knows what we're injecting, but with the dose PB injected and didn't induce a response, there is NO WAY he had real GH releasing peptides.

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I look at it in a cost vs gains ratio. You get a longer release of igf1 from gh and a very short time frame from peps. Sure they might spike your endogenous gh release but its not gonna last long at all. So it will take alot more peptide to get close to the same effect of gh if thats even possible. If you have to debate wether its effective or not is it really worth it?

AA....post up those studies bro

New Threads