Ok guys explain to me how a bridge works

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just use this example.

say I'm running a 14 week cycle of test e at 500mgs a week.

then I want to run a 12 week deca 400mgs and 14 week sustanon 600mgs.

how would I bridge those together so I don't have to pct and wait half a year to run my next one. I'm not getting any younger.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just use this example.

say I'm running a 14 week cycle of test e at 500mgs a week.

then I want to run a 12 week deca 400mgs and 14 week sustanon 600mgs.

how would I bridge those together so I don't have to pct and wait half a year to run my next one. I'm not getting any younger.
brother i cant remember,are you on TRT?,if so if it were me,i would straight through,maybe change it up a little,i just got through with a 26 week cycle of test/deca.......go back and redo your test and combine them and make it a long cycle,then it wont be any lag time in between,but if you do make sure you get blood work every 2 or 3 months

P

Phatbastard

200mg test e once a week

PVL this would be more concidered a Blast an cruice situation. That would not require a PCT at all. Bridging has more to do with running a weeker aas Var or I have seen it with Proviran in small doses along with sarms. I an lookimg for a much clearer answer to the question. Problem with this is people do it so many different ways there no 1 clear cut answer. To a said 1 basic go to for a bridge,

The concept of bridge is to run a very small dose of aas along side your pct to maintan what you gainde on cycle all the while restarting your Natty system. A guy on TRT douse not need to do this at all cause he is doind what u say. But that is essentually a blast and cruise.

Coke I have been googrling a proper bridge and have come to the conclusion you should do the same when you find one your comfortable with bring it in for critique. Perhaps someone that actually practices this can chime in with what they do spacificly.

PVL

Reaction score
dude ive never run that low of a bridge, i used to bridge with 750mg test e a week, lol

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
go 6wks in between....10mg d bol 1st thing am & pre workout, 20-25mg osta (SARM), 40mcg igf LR3, hcg @ 1000 a wk.

PVL

Reaction score
damn ur giving me ideas GR........

i am hoping with the supps im getting, i can get back on track before the plunge.

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey guys thanks for the info on bridging. I have done a lot of reading about them and I don't think its for me. I will just continue to cycle, pct, wait, and cycle again. Now I have a place I can ask about sources without getting the "read the rules no source talk". Alway hated that one. Thanks again

P

Phatbastard

Theres a LARGE diff Zero from discussions and sourceing! We promote discusion as for sourcing? Common sense goes a long way. LOL

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Oh I hear ya. I'm not one to go off the deep end. I'll keep it clean around here. I have to I don't want to go back to ology. lol

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
thank you cause i just wouldnt go back. I would rather give up on gear and take up sewing or something

Z

Zeek

Bridging in essence is not going off cycle, the number one cause of guys needing to be on trt before their time!

Be aware that not going off will make recovery harder if and when you do decide to go off and recover natural levels. Sometimes if you stayed on too long there is no recovery possible.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol how do you bridge with test? Pct gear does not start to work untill your test levels drop below a certain point. So by running test aren't defeating the purpose of a pct lol. I don't see how running test along side pct gear would be considered a bridge. When in fact your not jump starting shit cuz you still have a high test level. Unless that was a joke cuz when you stop test its gonna be a few more weeks after that untill your test levels are low enough to start coming back.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Lol how do you bridge with test? Pct gear does not start to work untill your test levels drop below a certain point. So by running test aren't defeating the purpose of a pct lol. I don't see how running test along side pct gear would be considered a bridge. When in fact your not jump starting shit cuz you still have a high test level. Unless that was a joke cuz when you stop test its gonna be a few more weeks after that untill your test levels are low enough to start coming back.

You dont bridg with tes man....low low dose oral or a sarm.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya I know that pvl said that he did lol

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya I know that pvl said that he did lol

thats just staying on and dropping the dose.

read old shit, you ll find Arnold's old bridge....10-20mg d bol 1st thing am. 6-8wks and than right back on to test & deca.

Z

Zeek

Keep in mind those bridges we are talking about were initially thought that one could recover their natty test levels and still take say 10mg dbol per day. That has been proven to be false both in the copy and paste world as well as in my own testing years ago.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Keep in mind those bridges we are talking about were initially thought that one could recover their natty test levels and still take say 10mg dbol per day. That has been proven to be false both in the copy and paste world as well as in my own testing years ago.

i agree but hes asking about a true bridge....which is a low low dosed oral or something similar. I wouldnt do it, wouldnt advise anyone else to do it either.

I would run a pct and them jump right back on before briding cycle to cycle. you ll never recover and when you finally come off you hit the wall.......real fuckin hard.

New Threads