Reaction score
Hello there guys,

I am a 25 year old guy and I have decided to get into the following cycle:
Weeks 1-8:
.Testosterone Propionate at 100mg/week
.Trenbolone Acetate at 400mg/week
Weeks 1-4:
.Dianabol at 25-50mg/day

. Also, can I replace testosterone proprionate with enanthate so that it is more convenient? needing only one injection a week?
. And regarding the weekly 400 mg of tren. How should I take it? every other day or how? is it a lot if i never took tren in the past?
. Would it still be a good cycle without dbol? or would taking it for four weeks not be too much on the liver?

However I have no idea what PCT I should be doing.
Do you have any suggestions? ( With details regarding when to start, dose and how long).

And if you would like to give me your opinion regarding this cycle, please do. =)
Thank you all

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Hello there guys,

Weeks 1-8:
Weeks 1-4:
.Dianabol at 25-50mg/day

. Also, can I replace testosterone proprionate with enanthate so that it is more convenient? needing only one injection a week?
. And regarding the weekly 400 mg of tren. How should I take it? every other day or how? is it a lot if i never took tren in the past?
. Would it still be a good cycle without dbol? or would taking it for four weeks not be too much on the liver?

Do you have any suggestions? ( With details regarding when to start, dose and how long).

And if you would like to give me your opinion regarding this cycle, please do. =)
Thank you all

You shouldn't touch any steroids because you haven't got a clue as to how to use them.

what did you do for pct on previous cycles?

How how about some stats. weight, height, lifting experience, big three lifts?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hello there guys,

Weeks 1-8:
Weeks 1-4:
.Dianabol at 25-50mg/day

Thank you all

This cycle blows. Tren and dbol are a horrible combination.

Have you ran a cycle before?

Reaction score
Well, thank you for the harsh replies.
Yes I have run cycles in the past. not trenobolone though.

if u believe I should drop dbol, ok, can u give an opinion regarding the rest?
It's been a while since I last did a cycle, and I actually do not remember the pct I did.

Reaction score
Maybe cause there was no other pct ?!? Just a thought . I remember just about everything I have taken I have a log book that I keep records on myself and anything I have taken . Food , sups , weights , everything ........ Like above said STATS ? Goals , and have you done a intro yet ? If it is your first Wich is fine that's definitely a more advanced cycle to run , you want to make sure you know how your body takes to each compound before you just add them together . If any sides come then you know what it's from and how to adjust it as needed

Reaction score
Log book are not for everyone but when I started I kept one and now I'm glad I did cause I can see how I did on each thing and or any adjustments made

Reaction score
Well, thank you for the harsh replies.
Yes I have run cycles in the past. not trenobolone though.

if u believe I should drop dbol, ok, can u give an opinion regarding the rest?
It's been a while since I last did a cycle, and I actually do not remember the pct I did.
Jin gave you an opinion on what to do and it looks like several people are in agreement with him, including myself.

Where did you come up with tren ace at 400 mgs for 4 weeks?

Take your time and do more research.

Reaction score
well I have no log book unfortunately.
The pct i dont remember it because I got it from italy under a not so popular name. But it worked for me.
I already took testosterone and dianobol on previous cycles.

I did not say I'd take trenobolone for four weeks.
it was (with testosterone) for weeks 1 to 8.
And yes Jin's answer was actually helpful. I will not be taking dbol as he suggested.

So my question now is: Are tren and testosterone a good combination for a cycle? if yes at what doses, considering that I never previously took tren.
And if u have suggestions for pct it would be great.
many thanks to all

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Yea test and Tren are one of the best cycles. I'd run 400 a week Tren with 250 test a week for 8 weeks.

Pct use clomid and nolva.

stonetag

Elite
Reaction score
You seem like a decent person so I won't hammer you, but you really need to step back and think about what you are doing. Honestly who forgets what drugs they have taken?

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
ahh read and study for 10wks and then run some tes. You have some learning ahead of you

Reaction score
I read your original post and then read everybody else's reply and mine would just be the same as everybody else's. You need to do a lot more reading and learning before you even do any type of cycle

Reaction score
honestly just run test for 10 weeks at 400 mgs week and log each week down like someone suggested and see how your body handles that. i wouldnt just throw in one of the harshest compounds there are when it sounds like you don't have alot of knowledge yet towards gear. when i ran my first cycle i had every type of support( AI, SERM, LIVER, BP) you could think of, nolva, clomid, letro, caber, hcg, adex and aromasin just to name a few plus i read and studied my ass of for over a year and when i did run my cycle i knew how to adjust, Control and battle any sides that would appear or barley start to. if you dont know something thats fine because it sounds like pct you have never done because you would remember at least something from it if you ever ran a cycle before ( i can remember cycles ran 6 years ago). I really am not bashing you at all and would rather see you do this safely then recklessly and screw your body up. if you ask the right questions im sure veterans on here with tons of knowledge will help you out and make this cycle you want to do a safe one ( i have been on ironmags aas forum and hust joined this one and so far really happy with the people so far so im sure you will to). good luck and please google pct, beginner cycles, side effects of compounds and how to battle sides properly-pct-.

Last edited:

New Threads