Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello

Thanks

Hello

Hi gents and Ladies,

Please can someone help me source........ just kidding I know how that is a red flag to a bull.

I came across this site a little while ago and found it very informative for which I give you guys many thanks. I am in the UK mid thirties, and just looking to be able to ask advice and guidance of knowledgeable people.

Quickly my gym life has been intermittent throughout my life, a back injury almost 5 years ago (crossfit) stopped me training. A story heard many times gained weight, lost motivation changed jobs blah blah, went from 195lbs to 290lbs (I'm 5'10). Changed job again, access to the gym everyday, I work alongside a qualified strength coach and another who competes in competitions (Job is nothing to do with fitness). In 8 months I am back to 215lbs about 21%bf so still work to be done.

I have my eating habits in check now, I was losing just 1 or 2lbs a week for 5 month then my eyes were opened to a world I didn't know existed T3 and DNP (very impressed, I did a lot of research first though) as they work so well. Also finding out so many people around me are using steroids surprised me as I was completely oblivious.

I'm loving the gym again and obsessive about training, all my lifts were improving until the T3 then I have struggled since but I accept that.

Clen after reading mainly on here and youtube I now know I should't have touched, I was not a fan.

I like to know as much as I can on a subject, especially one with health risks if I make a wrong choice. I have read a lot on this forum lately.

Will be looking to run just Test first and see how I react to that and the PCT. Not sure if I do 10 week or 15 with it just being test and should I wait till Im under 15% bf? My friend says just run the test just now as it will help mitigate the effects of the T3 and then start a more interesting cycle at the start of next year.

Apologies for the long post, it was supposed to be short.

Anyway, I should have stopped at hello

Redski.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,845 Times in 1,320 Posts
    Hello........................
    Knock Em Down and Keep Em Down!

Thanks
    Welcome. I say wait a while before you even start thinking about doing a cycle. You said yourself, "you like to know a lot about a subject," so this one happens to be a pretty intensive learning curve of a subject. There is so much to learn to even begin to have a novices understanding on steroids and their effect on physiology, let alone be well enough informed to be making healthy/wise decisions for your health long-term. I consider myself a bit of a nerd, have been learning and studying on the subject for years, and still dont feel like I know enough... So, thats my 2 cents...
    Abs are cool, but have you tried stuffed-crust pizza?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to automatondan For This Useful Post:

NbleSavage (07-17-2017)

Thanks
    Sounds like you've made lots of progress on your weight loss, so congrats on that. 1 or 2 lbs a week consistently for 5 months is no easy task--that Take a discipline and hard work.

There are a number of reasons why test is good alone for a first run. Check out the sticky regarding what to run on a first cycle, if you haven't already, but it looks like you're on the right track with "test first and see how I react to that." Research esters and half-lives as they relate to chemical compounds (specifically AAS) and you'll get a better understanding of why certain compounds are better or worse for certain cycle lengths. 15 weeks of test e or test c should give great results.

Do you have to be under 15% body fat to run a cycle? No. You'll hear that sides can be worse with higher body fat, and there is probably research floating around this site to confirm or refute that. Personally, I've run Test over 15% bf and didn't experience negative side effects.
    Research AI's: what they are, how they work; aromasin and arimidex work differently.

Keep training hard and making progress and keep researching while you nail your diet and training and you'll have much better results in the long-run.

Welcome to the UG

6. The Following User Says Thank You to knightmare999 For This Useful Post:

Redski (07-17-2017)

Thanks
    Solid advice above. Keep up the good work.

Welcome to The Underground.
    Bigorexia is real.
    And you're too small.

Thanks
    Welcome to the UGBB make your effort bear fruit

Thanks
    Thanked 4,097 Times in 2,281 Posts
    Welcome to the UG.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,933 Times in 2,310 Posts
    Are u related to redlang?

Thanks
    Welcome to ugbb

Thanks
    Bro Bundy. No, Redski was just something I pulled out the air. It sounded better than yellowslipper

Thanks
    Thanks for the response gents, I will keep on reading the various topics of interest.

Thanks
    Welcome to UGBB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast