Eating Clean is Useless

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
i think organic no GMO is all about the store suckering us into paying more money for shitty looking produce. free range chicken at 3 times the price of store chicken, no steroids?? fill that chicken full save me a pin a week. only place i see a difference is wild caught salmon compared to farmed. totally different color

**** Yea. I want the meat from the cows that were given shit loads of Tren and the chickens that went from egg to full grown in two weeks. Strong jacked animals.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
If I ever got sponsored it'd be by Dominos, Burger King, and Qdoba

BrutesorGods

Reaction score
Only GMO I tend to have a problem with is the roundup-ready stuff. Something about eating food that's been soaking in RoundUp it's whole life bugs me. My concern could be unfounded

Reaction score
Yeah so based on that article I have had a complete misunderstanding of eating clean. I thought it meant not eating processed foods. Or basically, if it comes from a box and contains preservatives it ain't clean.

"Rich white people shit" ...really? Gtfoh

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I ate a bunch of useless shit today

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cool like what?

Have you read the article I posted yet? It was about pesticides and gmo not poptarts
I know it just the name of the thread I find funny .I know u know your shit I wouldn't pm u for 6 years asking shit if u didn't

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
What do I believe eating clean means .. for me it anything not man made ..I'm sure I eat some man made shit like Greek yogurt If that's even man made ?In my heart pillar I truly believe if a mans diet is right his core should be ripped .

Last edited:

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I actual do believe we're being poisoned through food ..I don't believe we can get away from that unless u grow your own food

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Just eat food

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Dbol for breakfast, tren for lunch, clen for dinner cause it's low carb, and pussy for a midnight snack.

Reaction score
I cannot post links yet but if you do not already know about food treatments like bud nip (estrogen) and other additives you should look it up. There is a list called the dirty dozen that will specify foods that you simply should avoid commercially aside from usda certified organic. The bud nip rules out non-organic potatoes completely. Remember how potatoes used to grow roots right in the bag? The dirty dozen lists the produce with the most pestacide or other treatment. Folks out here trying to protect their livers while eating this stuff... losing battle imho.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I actual do believe we're being poisoned through food ..I don't believe we can get away from that unless u grow your own food

Something is definitely amiss with our diets. Obesity is completely out of control. There are so many reasons why that could be though. From endocrine disrupting chemicals (pesticides) to inactivity to stress and depression and a million other things which are leading us to just eat too much.

The government definitely isn't on our side. Organic labels are bullshit and mean almost nothing.

In the context of this article, Will eating whole foods essentially as you suggest relieve us of all this? I don't know for sure. I will admit it can be hard to over eat when your food is bland and shitty lol

JuiceTrain

Elite
Reaction score
When I'm out i eat w/e i want...not fast food but more diner type food or places that actually cook their food
I only eat "clean" when I'm home.....clean as far as making home cooked meals. Best way for me to put on any size.

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
This one time i ate a girl before she took a shower, primal urge took over so no choice but dirty eating.

I too think food is being stripped and poisened, shit look at body shapes today and ambition levels.

New Threads