New member first cycle 3 days ago tips needed

Reaction score
Hello 34 yr old make 5'7 and 175lbs. After years of working out and just not seeing the results I wanted decides to try a first time cycle
Weeks 1-6 30 mg per day of dbol stacked with test e 500 mg split per week then droping the dbol and just goi g with the test e for weeks 7-12 then Nolvadax for post cycle. Just look I g to be more muscular defined . Any tips ?? Should I ramp up my workouts ? Eat more carbs ? How much protein per day should I be consuming ?

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Honestly, you should know the answers to your questions BEFORE starting a cycle. You will no doubt not get the results you want because of this. Read the stickys here.

That is all

Reaction score
I have been reading. It's just that when I read. Guys have added thing to there cycles that I am not adding . They are also younger,older,heavier or rskinned. Or they are looking to get really big. . . In my case just looking to ve more defined. So not sure on the diet. Or what to expect by what weeks. So far i have not notice anything... i did pin yesterday and have slight discomfort where i pinned. But again all normal from what i been reading 3 day in

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
by your 3rd pin you should be lookin jacked as fukkk! jk, read the stickies like bigtroll suggested. get your diet plan in check for your goals and hit the gym hard as fuk. you should be using an ai like arimidex on cycle and for pct it's nolva and Clomid. good luck

Reaction score
I guessing arimidex should be taken for rhe entire cycle every other day correct ?

Iron1

Veteran
Reaction score
I guessing arimidex should be taken for rhe entire cycle every other day correct ?

Probably, but your blood work will tell you how much and if your dosing frequency is adequate.

Reaction score
My advice would be to stop pinning all together.

You sir don't know what your doing. I'm not trying to be a dick here. I'm trying to help you out.

No more pins, your not going to do any damage. Just stop and start doing your homework. When you have a better idea of what your doing and no more questions. Then try this again.

Reaction score
I get it sir you don't like the idiotic questions. But in all honesty. These forums are for novice users. ... . . If your a expert no need to be on these forums. Just go to websites and gather the info

Reaction score
As far as not knowing what I am doing what exactly am I doing wrong . I researched and the cycle is a pretty common first time use cycle. I have no health issues what's so ever. A recent blood work test came back with everything within range for my age and weight. . I did do a stress test and it was noted by the doc that I am a little underconditioned. But that's result of barely any cardio other then what my job requires

Reaction score
I think trick knows what the forum is for better than you do. He has been around longer than you and I and a lot of other members combined.
If you had researched beforehand you would know about AI's (arimidex, aromasin). The board isn't for ill-informed novices to make bad decisions and ignore advice given. You would do well to follow trick's and BSP's expert advice--they're trying to help you.
Get an AI just in case and read about symptoms of high estrogen. You probably didn't get bloodwork beforehand, so you won't know your starting values for anything. If you continue, get bloods in a couple of weeks.
You need Clomid for PCT, too.
Diet makes the cycle. What you eat depends on whether you want to lean and use the aas to preserve muscle mass or grow and take advantage of the recovery and protein synthesis of aas.

Reaction score
As far as not knowing what I am doing what exactly am I doing wrong . I researched and the cycle is a pretty common first time use cycle. I have no health issues what's so ever. A recent blood work test came back with everything within range for my age and weight. . I did do a stress test and it was noted by the doc that I am a little underconditioned. But that's result of barely any cardio other then what my job requires
The stickies here will tell you test only for first cycle.
How bad does dbol aromatize? Don't know? You'll find out soon enough when you're a walking bloated pimple with a limp noodle.
Look into that AI thing I mentioned.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

* Ye make no mention of running an AI while on-cycle, or even having one in-hand
* Ye describe yer PCT as "then Nolvadex for post cycle" - which is not only unspecific but also incomplete
* Ye make no mention of running HCG either on-cycle or as part of yer PCT
* Ye don't make any mention of yer macros (current or intended while on cycle) and ask "How much protein should I eat?"
* Ye asked "Should I ramp-up my workouts?" rather than sharing yer current program
* Ye never mentioned any bloodwork either pre or intra cycle...

Agree with the Bros - stop now and re-plan.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to uglife

Reaction score
My reserch on dbol and test e have been recommended to be used together . Not only on this very fourm but also . By plenty of other websites as well. Your saying test e only . And yes I have read that some people only go with the test e . But iam sure you know that there is also plent of info out rhere that say dbol and test go great together

Reaction score
My reserch on dbol and test e have been recommended to be used together . Not only on this very fourm but also . By plenty of other websites as well. Your saying test e only . And yes I have read that some people only go with the test e . But iam sure you know that there is also plent of info out rhere that say dbol and test go great together

We don't care that your using those two compounds.

Its everything else about the cycle. The test and Dbol are really the only things you may have gotten right.

We need you to actually listen to us. Stop thinking we are critiquing you just because we are dicks and we assume you know nothing. We are here to help...that is what we are doing.

Take the advice we are giving you. Stop the cycle.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Not sure why you guys dont police the forum someone post something incorrect delete it. And I didn't mention any thing post cause ism not there yet. Did a pre cycle work up and like i said everyting with in range.

saltylifter

Elite
Reaction score
You can read tell you can't read anymore and everyone can tell you what to do and what not to do.
Hope you find out what works best for your body

Reaction score
See now your telling me" dbol and test are the only things I did right "in the post above one guy says no only test e should be done first time. Go back and ready the stickys

Reaction score
See now your telling me" dbol and test are the only things I did right "in the post above one guy says no only test e should be done first time. Go back and ready the stickys

Yes, Test should be all you use for your first time. You should have known that, But yes a lot of guys have used dbol also first cycle. Its still okay. Just not recommended.

Your losing site of what is actually wrong here.

New Threads