New member first cycle 3 days ago tips needed

Reaction score
As far as what getting bitch tits. . I already made a call getting the arimidex by Monday. As far as the protein question . It's just a question I take in about 175g of protein my own weight with out the juice. Just wondering if I should add more

Last edited:
Reaction score
You guys jumped all over me for going with dbol and test . And then say iwell its not recomended but lots of guys doi it. If the results where that bad nobody would it

Reaction score
The stickies here will tell you test only for first cycle.
How bad does dbol aromatize? Don't know? You'll find out soon enough when you're a walking bloated pimple with a limp noodle.
Look into that AI thing I mentioned.
Is this "you guys " jumping all over you? Your e2 levels already elevated or do you always act like that?
Seriously, bud, "the stickies here will tell you test only for first cycle" and the other comments that I made in the same post look like the only comments about the dbol. You can drop the disrespect and snarky comments to trick and the other guys and just give me shit if you want.
It's a forum, btw, not an encyclopedia of aas knowledge. If we delete everyone's opinion or experience that is wrong then we should probably delete posts from every body that signs up for advice AFTER injecting exogenous hormones and then acts like a whiny b1tch when they don't like the advice given.

Reaction score
As far as what getting bitch tits. . I already made a call getting the arimidex by Monday. As far as the protein question . It's just a question I take in about 175g of protein my own weight with out the juice. Just wondering if I should add more
Who said "bitch tits?" I said a bloated pimple with a limp noodle.
If you're looking to lean out, why would you add more calories? You need a deficit and the aas will help preserve muscle mass.

Dbol is the last thing you want if you're trying to get more defined, btw. You realize that, right?

Last edited:

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I fukking can't stand it when guys says "bitch titts". Drives me up a wall.

Reaction score
At 34 not so much sir... But maybe you should adjust your meds no need to get all worked up by some newbie online

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
You are still missing the point. You have no idea what you re doing but you injected hormones into your body. You dont know how to combat side effects, you dont know how to diet and you don't know how to train.

You simply don't know enough to do a cycle. If that hurts your feelings, use your arimidex that you have coming on monday to control your emotions...

Stop the cycle or stop asking questions. If you think you are ready for a cycle right now, then you don't need to ask questions anymore.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
At 34 not so much sir... But maybe you should adjust your meds no need to get all worked up by some newbie online

No I get worked because you're ****ing hardheaded just like all the other little ****s that come here acting like they know everything. Your smart ass remarks and comments are annoying. Listen to what is being said to you and say thank u.

Reaction score
I never said I knew anything buddy reason being I came o. The forum aski g for advice. Your the one getting all agitate because a newbie isint up to your standers of knowledge

Reaction score
If it will make you all feel better I'll lay off the dbol starting today just do the test e 250 twice a week with the arimidex ever other day for 8 weeks

Last edited:

NoQuarter

Reaction score
Please take the suggestions/advice given. They "will" help you in the long run.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
If it will make you all feel better I'll lay off the dbol starting today just do the test e 250 twice a week with the arimidex ever other day for 8 weeks
You are hopeless. Do whatever you want.

New Threads