.2 whatman filter and bake??

Reaction score
I understand this may not be the best area to post my question but if not here then I don't know where so please forgive my ignorance.

I recently brought some test propionate and Cyp that I transferred into saline eye solution bottles from ampules for transportation purposes.

I bought sterile vials and .2 whatman filters and transferred into the sterile vials through the whatman filter.

question is would baking the bottles at 250* for 40 min give added security from bacteria or is the filter alone sufficient?

Thanks for for your opinion.

DocDePanda187123

fitasfuk50's Operating System
Reaction score
You don't bake the gear. You filter it into a sterile vial and that's it.

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
As doc stated no need to bake, but if u did there wouldnt be any harm in doing so....

Reaction score
I understand this may not be the best area to post my question but if not here then I don't know where so please forgive my ignorance.

I recently brought some test propionate and Cyp that I transferred into saline eye solution bottles from ampules for transportation purposes.

I bought sterile vials and .2 whatman filters and transferred into the sterile vials through the whatman filter.

question is would baking the bottles at 250* for 40 min give added security from bacteria or is the filter alone sufficient?

Thanks for for your opinion.
Hi, if you have any other needs for lab filtration products, you can try Hawach Scientific Co., Ltd, a company selling such product: syringe filter, membrane filter, filter papers, sample vials, SPE cartridge, HPLC columns, flash columns, filter housings, filter bags,filter capsule, filter cartridge, extraction thimbles, pipettes, QuEChERS, bottle-top dispensers, vacuum filtration
I know it may not be proper to advertise here, but I want my company could be known by people who needs its produxts. All of our product achieve ISO:9001 certificate, of quality and safe enough, if you have any needs, contact us as attached!
thanks!vega.jpgps:eek:ur sales team is professional enough, any question you want to ask, they are willing to answen, and we have whatman seris products too.

Attachments

• lucky.jpg
    lucky.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 8
Last edited: