Headphones or Earbuds on while at the gym

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
I like to get plugged into some good tunes while I'm on a cardio machine but once I hit the weightlifting area that shit gets put in a locker.

Not gunna want to be distracted by any wires or devises while trying to focus on form and technique.

PS white earbuds are for fags !

Reaction score
Wow, Thanks a lot Z. Can really feel the love.

I wear my white headphones the whole time I'm in the gym. Came with my phone. They work great.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Why does the color of the headphone bother u z? Maybe u should see a psychiatrist about all these little.things that bother you. Lol

GreatGunz

Elite
Reaction score
Bose really what not spend all that extra money gear,My lifts went thru the roof when I listen to some good metal......

Reaction score
White earbuds mean "gay & looking to get butt rammed"
If you have a bud in your left ear, you're a taker, right ear, you're a giver.
Or it could be that the ear buds most phones come with are white.
Mine are black with yellow trim. Is that into water sports or something? I missed the memo on ear buds and their associated sexual fetishes.

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
wireless buds. once you get them u can't go back. heavy metal blasting in my eardrums is a must when lifting, or driving, lol

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
If you have a bud in your left ear, you're a taker, right ear, you're a giver.
Or it could be that the ear buds most phones come with are white.
Mine are black with yellow trim. Is that into water sports or something? I missed the memo on ear buds and their associated sexual fetishes.

Yellow trim signifies you are interested in water sports but still a virgin

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
hahaha, why is it that you even know that.

I was raised in Hollywood .

These days the gaze have it made in the shade using modern technology to comunicate their desires and fetishes

For example ......

Dear craigslist fart bud wanted. Fly dude looking for masculine guy who has rank farts. If you can clear a room hit me up.

Im open to more if we vibe I really want to taste your eggs.

But before all this technology they had to use the hanky code.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am not only racist towards white earbuds I am also homophobic about them being GHAY!

Over the ear head phones are great but if you actually lift you sweat and the stench rivals BB's balls.

Ear buds pop out during (that actually training thing again) workouts due to the pressure.

I hate them both, I hate everything.

Reaction score
Earbuds every time. Though mostly for podcasts over music. Being able to catch up on podcasts etc is one of the major ways I incentivised the workout process early on when I just couldn't be f****d :p But hey, it worked! That, and I'm just really not up for conversation during workouts so it tends to keep people from blathering at me.

New Threads