Muscle Soreness and Muscle Growth (“BROSCIENCE” REVEALED!)

StillKickin

Elite
Reaction score
I've really enjoyed his videos as well in the past.
About a year ago I actually wrote to them after an injury.
It didn't take long at all and I got an email back. We bounced a couple more back and forth. I really appreciated that they made time to answer me, and listen as well as they did.
I swear of his videos that I've watched he always has at least one marker in his hand, and half the time in an effort to discuss a specific muscle he ends up marking with them all over his body.
Hi energy kinda guy, easy and fun to watch.

bsw5

Elite
Reaction score
Thanks for the video. I watched a lot of his videos last night at work.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
So, DOMS comes only from/primarily from the eccentric phase?

Dude has a great physique but put a hoodie on him and you probably can't tell he lifts.

Reaction score
This guy has some excellent stuff. Used one of his techniques to increase my bench and to get better definition in my traps.

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
I used his video to help with my shoulder. He's a smart guy.
His set with C.T. was funny too.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Important to remember u will not get as sore on gear .

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
i don't feel shit when I'm on
I trained my arms so hard yesterday that when I got in truck, I got a muscle spasm in my bicep just from putting it in drive lol. I had to use my left arm to push my right arm back while screaming like a sacrificed virgin. There are times that I leave the gym shaking so bad, I look like I have Parkinsons, like I totally destroyed my CNS. Good Times.

Reaction score
Nice video. Never heard of the dude before, but I'm interested in checking out more of his stuff.
Thanks for sharing, BSP.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
I spent a couple hours last night watching his videos. It was like eating popcorn. Good stuff.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
I like how he shows there's more than one way to do things. Science might prove this to be the most effective way but that doesn't mean other options don't work and that goes with a lot of science studies

Reaction score
I watch this guy too. Got turned on to his videos about a year ago. I was doing my cardio Thursday and saw a guy doing the sore in six bicep workout and thought..."that fukker has been watching Athlean X". It was funny that I recognized that some dude at the gym was doing shit from Youtube. I thought man I've been watching too many Youtube videos.

Reaction score
This guy has grate vids specially if you are new to working out and want to understand proper form. His ab workouts are insane try getting through one of them.

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
Wow, thanks for the link/heads up. Been watching them for awhile now tonight- guy is very knowledgeable!!

Thats why i loved my trainer/rehab. Im an info geek, cant get enough- ever!! So when they get into the nitty gritty of the hows/whys i begin to chub a lil :)

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Wow, thanks for the link/heads up. Been watching them for awhile now tonight- guy is very knowledgeable!!

Thats why i loved my trainer/rehab. Im an info geek, cant get enough- ever!! So when they get into the nitty gritty of the hows/whys i begin to chub a lil :)

I subscribed to him a while ago. I learn something new in every video.

New Threads