Yalls thoughts on running Privoron as a bridge

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Im am going to be trying something out since i just through with my cycle and im back on my TRT,im gonna try Privoron at 50mg/ED for 2-3 months along with my TRT dose,just to see how it goes,Im gonna use it until my next cycle starts in the summer,any thoughts,advice?

Reaction score
yeah, have a steady source of vagina available.

Proviron made me horny as hell. had me looking at old and fat ladies like they were a prime cut.
So if you dont wanna go hogging plan ahead!

PVL

Reaction score
hahahahhahahhah! tell me about it..............

id say bridge with var and winny low dose

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
not potent enough for a bridge. prov, d bol, & igf LR3 would work.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
well for that, ok.... but dont expect much from 100mg prov. i would also use 10mg d bol first thing am.

Reaction score
i have to disagree with using Dbol for the purposes he wants it for.

Dbol readily aromatizes, which is what he is trying to avoid. Sure 10mg isnt allot but there will be some conversion to estrogen.

Where as proviron (dht) will not aromatize and will prevent the test from doing so to certain extent.

I do agree with gymrat that proviron aint all that strong but for what you are looking for it might be ok.
Plus like i said earlier your libido will most likely sky rocket. I love proviron for that matter.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Dbol readily aromatizes, which is what he is trying to avoid. Sure 10mg isnt allot but there will be some conversion to estrogen.

Where as proviron (dht) will not aromatize and will prevent the test from doing so to certain extent.

I do agree with gymrat that proviron aint all that strong but for what you are looking for it might be ok.
Plus like i said earlier your libido will most likely sky rocket. I love proviron for that matter.

i was getting at 100mg prov + 10mg d bol would be good for a bridge....

yes it will convert but only 10mg is going to do much. also its awesome for blunting cortisol.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

yea basically i want to use it for the libido efx it has and thats pretty much it

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am running a HCG/Clomid cycle (this is because I needed to clean up RBC's as directed by my TRT). I am lean, strong and zero depression, just light and NO sex drive. I added 50mgs of Provi and getting early morning wood and thinking of going 75mgs.

Let me know how you're doing and we'll compare notes in a couple weeks :)

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am running a HCG/Clomid cycle (this is because I needed to clean up RBC's as directed by my TRT). I am lean, strong and zero depression, just light and NO sex drive. I added 50mgs of Provi and getting early morning wood and thinking of going 75mgs.

Let me know how you're doing and we'll compare notes in a couple weeks :)
cool brother sounds good,i cant wait to get started on mine,do you take 25mg in the morning then 25 in the afternoon? or all at once?Ive never taken it before,so give me some pointers on when to take it brother,thanks man

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Why has mast not been mentioned yet? I know your on trt bullseye so masteron would make a dam nice bridge...no aromatization and it lowers shbg...exactly what your looking for. You could add prov in there as well

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Yes I divide everything aka split doses across the board. I take 25mgs 6am, 25mgs 6pm. Should I add another 25mgs I'll take 25mgs at 6am, 2pm and 10pm.

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Why has mast not been mentioned yet? I know your on trt bullseye so masteron would make a dam nice bridge...no aromatization and it lowers shbg...exactly what your looking for. You could add prov in there as well
well i thought about it,but im saving it for my next cycle in a couple months,but i still may try it

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
you can always get more bro. Mast makes for great company along with your trt dose

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Ya mast is similar to prov but ones injectable and ones oral

Cobra Strike

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
switch to your legs then lol

mast is far cheaper too

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Cobra is right on the money. Mast works very well for me at low safe doses and a cut about Provi since it doesn't pass through the liver.

New Threads