Tren caused aggressiveness

motown1002

Elite
Reaction score
I think she just called you out Ecks. lol Im with the rest of these guys. Sure Tren can make you edgy, but being as asshole is a choice. If you cant handle the Tren, get off the bus!

Looking good BTW!

dk8594

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't know if I'm the outlier, but I've never found anabolics to cause any of the rage that's so often mentioned in the media. As far as rage goes, I've seen more rage in drunks at bars than in anyone on gear. If someone is an asshole while on anabolics, they're an asshole off them too.

Fat Gig

Reaction score
So how are you getting on anyway?update?

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score

Hey!

I did mention a couple pages before I stopped seeing the lil bitch.

I am unsure how he is rn, but steds arent doing good for him. He also got depression from them.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score

What's the deal gig? You're bumping a whole lotta old threads and asking for updates while obviously not having read the thread carefully.

Fat Gig

Reaction score
I must have missed that part.I havnt been on the forum very long and just reading up on loads of stuff i know a lot of it was written/posted before i got here but sometimes i still take an interest i do try to keep comments etc or responses to posts that are still within the last few days at least

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I must have missed that part.I havnt been on the forum very long and just reading up on loads of stuff i know a lot of it was written/posted before i got here but sometimes i still take an interest i do try to keep comments etc or responses to posts that are still within the last few days at least

Fair enough brother gig. Just suspicious of folks posting a whole bunch in a row on older threads. Many times it's a shill looking to establish himself before making a sales pitch.

Fat Gig

Reaction score
Fair enough brother gig. Just suspicious of folks posting a whole bunch in a row on older threads. Many times it's a shill looking to establish himself before making a sales pitch.

I hear that dude.Defintly no sales pitch going to be comming from me though.Im just happy to be able to get so much good info on so many things from lots of people that know there stuff in the one place

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Ok point taken no more old thread posting from me
When I logged on, you had posted replies to 17 old threads asking for updates and such. This is typical of spammers.
Feel free to post brutha. I don't think that we need updates from year old threads tho? Welcome BTW.

Fat Gig

Reaction score
When I logged on, you had posted replies to 17 old threads asking for updates and such. This is typical of spammers.
Feel free to post brutha. I don't think that we need updates from year old threads tho? Welcome BTW.

Yea fair enough i can understand that.Guess i got a little over excited there.Sorry team.Thanks for the welcome BSP happy to be on board