Tren caused aggressiveness

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,
The annoying me again.

This time looking for advice to save a relationship in its early stage, so heres the deal:

He is prepping for a comp thats in august and amongst other steds, he is also on Tren. Now, problem is, he is an absolute **** while on it. Biggest dick out there during the day but keeps me a hostage in his arms at night. Very bipolar, some would say.

I guess my question is,

How you deal with Tren rage and is there anything i can do to help him calm down? Currently he's off his tits, no joke.

Besides being moody as feck, he doesnt control his strength very well and last time left my hand squished to bits. These days i want to strangle him but usually i do like him.

Any views welcome. :32 (20):

Bosco200

Reaction score
If it's to the point where he can't control it and he's hurting you, it's time for him to
stop taking tren. Everyone gets some sort of aggressiveness on tren, if not aggressiveness, its irritability. Clearly he can't handle tren because he's letting it control him and he can't over come not being a dick head while on it. Some get more aggressive than others, some don't get it all. But if he's hurting you, it's time for him to get off and stop being a little bitch and letting it control him.

Reaction score
I agree with the guys above. I'm of the opinion that steroids amplify your personality in a way, too. I'm chill on or off, so I'm assuming he's probably a little controlling even when off.
When steroid use affects your life, or the lives of your family, in a negative way, it's time to cut them loose.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Tell him to either drop the Tren, if that's even the problem, or you're gonna leave. Can't blame being a jerkoff on a steroid. If he can't control his temper and says its from Tren then he's too immature to be using it.

THIS. Give 'em an ultimatum and stick to it. No different than saying 'he beats me when he drinks'.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Besides being moody as feck, he doesnt control his strength very well and last time left my hand squished to bits.
I am not sure why he would have "left your hands squished to bits" but from your description, it sounds like he may be abusive to some degree. There isn't an excuse for it. Maybe he is bipolar and if so leave now. You mentioned being in the beginning of this relationship. There is no reason to have to work anything out in a newer relationship. Either he is what you want or he isnt. Working things out and compromise is for old relationships IMO.

What I am saying is tren or no tren, if it affects the way he treats you then he isn't the one. I have done alot of different steroids in my life and none of them made me mistreat my partner/girlfriend/wife. Sounds like he is just an idiot.

Reactions: IHI

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Concur with the answers above, as well as recent experience. Tren does not cause irritability or aggressiveness. Too many guys use this as an excuse to be a turd. And in top of that I'm going to add that if dieting down for a show is getting blamed, maybe he shouldn't be doing that either.

Reaction score
If it is early in the relationship he is testing the waters. If he gets away with squishing your hand now it will escalate. I've seen it before. The tren is just an excuse.

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
I am not sure why he would have "left your hands squished to bits" but from your description, it sounds like he may be abusive to some degree.

I dont remember 100% myself, i was raising my hand to touch him and i may have been teasing him, he grabbed it so hard it cut the circulation off for a good 5 seconds after releasing it.

----

Thanks for advice, everybody.
I have read a lot about tren and that it doesnt increase aggression, but the other day i also watched ric Drasins video where he spoke of some famous bodybuilder who called Tren 'the relationship ender'. I also follow a powerlifter Gracie Davis who also had said in the past that using Tren almost made her lose her job because her temper got extremely bad.

Its good to get a feedback from experienced people who have used it and know that at worst case scenario tren only magnifies whats already there. :)

Solomc

Elite
Reaction score
Divorce in a bottle.
Turns Assholes into bigger Assholes.

That being said, Ive ran Tren numerous times with out any issues. So I believes its different for everybody.

But never, did I ever, lay a hand or grab my wife in a manner that hurt or would've hurt her.
You are Dating an asshole and he needs to go. Sorry to break the news to you. Solo

GreatGunz

Elite
Reaction score
Hi,
Too much then can mess with your head,I myself can't handle high doses of tren E,Im fine on acetate......That being said NO STEROID can give you memory loss.....He knows exactly what he is doing so yeah don't say it's tren,Its the man an he's a pussy for treating /Abusing you.

In ending Hun...If you don't handle this now and leave ( it's going to get worse)Than only you will be at fault in the future what ever happens.......

I hope you are safe......

Reactions: PFM

GreatGunz

Elite
Reaction score
I dont remember 100% myself, i was raising my hand to touch him and i may have been teasing him, he grabbed it so hard it cut the circulation off for a good 5 seconds after releasing it.

----

Thanks for advice, everybody.
I have read a lot about tren and that it doesnt increase aggression, but the other day i also watched ric Drasins video where he spoke of some famous bodybuilder who called Tren 'the relationship ender'. I also follow a powerlifter Gracie Davis who also had said in the past that using Tren almost made her lose her job because her temper got extremely bad.

Its good to get a feedback from experienced people who have used it and know that at worst case scenario tren only magnifies whats already there. :)
Also not smart for a woman to use it..

SuperBane

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
This thread is ridiculous or you're naive OP

Reactions: PFM

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
This thread is ridiculous or you're naive OP

Well i gave background story and my question was decent. Tren and aggression. Others were super lovely AND most importantly helpful because i have never taken Tren.

Dont like it dont read it or block me but i dont give a single shit you think its naive. :)

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
I leave fingerprints on my girls ass I squeeze it so hard sometimes lol but it's all love ;)
is he drinking alcohol? Alcohol and tren can be a bad combo.
Get him some ganga to chill him out and give up that booty on the regular and he should be a lot calmer.
or he's just an abusive asshole and will get worse, only you can tell. good luck

Reaction score
I also agree with many others in this post. It amplifies what is already there. He sounds like he is getting to be pretty dangerous and reckless with his behavior though. I suggest you tell him to drop it, there are plenty of other AAS that will do the trick that he can try other than tren if that is the true issue at hand.

New Threads