Tren caused aggressiveness

Maijah

Elite
Reaction score
Tren turns a douchebag into a super douchebag. Sounds like you already know what to do

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well i gave background story and my question was decent. Tren and aggression. Others were super lovely AND most importantly helpful because i have never taken Tren.

Dont like it dont read it or block me but i dont give a single shit you think its naive. :)

I think his point wasn't to just talk shit. But to aware you to the fact that it's not the tren making him act like this. You're with an abusive person and it will continue so long as he is in your life.

You break up with him yet?

bigdog

Elite
Reaction score
I loved tren. Some said I was a bit more aggressive on it but nothing bad. My wife never noticed a change in my attitude but loved what it did to my body. Like anything else different things affect people differently.

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
I think his point wasn't to just talk shit. But to aware you to the fact that it's not the tren making him act like this. You're with an abusive person and it will continue so long as he is in your life.

You break up with him yet?

Haha. No, just radio silence from either of us.

Reaction score
Trenbelone is the relationship killer. If you want to save your relationship come off the tren

Reaction score
Concur with the answers above, as well as recent experience. Tren does not cause irritability or aggressiveness. Too many guys use this as an excuse to be a turd. And in top of that I'm going to add that if dieting down for a show is getting blamed, maybe he shouldn't be doing that either.
You know guys don't realize how tren was affecting them until they have been off a bit. You think everything is fine, but really it's not. I almost got divorced because tren made me so ****ing horny I was cheating on my wife left and right. I didn't think it was the tren either but since ive stopped it my sex drive went way down and stopped cheating. Also, when she found out I had like no emotions, life falling apart around me and I'm thinking of the next days workout. Looking back it made me detached, way detached and again didn't realize till I was off it.
Not saying I won't use tren again but I'll try to keep it to 8 weeks or so. This last time I went through12 weeks of tren acetate, 12 weeks of tren hex then 10 weeks of tren E. Like 8 months, way too long

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
You know guys don't realize how tren was affecting them until they have been off a bit. You think everything is fine, but really it's not. I almost got divorced because tren made me so ****ing horny I was cheating on my wife left and right. I didn't think it was the tren either but since ive stopped it my sex drive went way down and stopped cheating. Also, when she found out I had like no emotions, life falling apart around me and I'm thinking of the next days workout. Looking back it made me detached, way detached and again didn't realize till I was off it.
Not saying I won't use tren again but I'll try to keep it to 8 weeks or so. This last time I went through12 weeks of tren acetate, 12 weeks of tren hex then 10 weeks of tren E. Like 8 months, way too long

Thanks for honesty, man.
I hope youll be doing better on your next cycle, now that you know what to expect.

I did read that tren A is a better option in terms of wacky side effects, or so a lot of the guys said on other forums.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score

Cheating on your wife left and right is a problem with your character, not the tren. Learn a little self control if your'e that horny. Like NS sid earlier in the thread, thats like blaming the alcohol for beating her

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
Cheating on your wife left and right is a problem with your character, not the tren. Learn a little self control if your'e that horny. Like NS sid earlier in the thread, thats like blaming the alcohol for beating her

I cant fully agree with you.

I went on AD(anti depressants) several years ago when my depression got extremely bad.
The way it made me feel and think has scarred my memory. Fact is, i know i am not that person that i was while on meds, and i know that in my worst circumstances i have never gotten that way because I was clean from AD.

AD made me FEEL differently, therefore THINK accordingly. Ultimately it ended up in different actions because my different mind saw it fitting that way. My *normal* mind was dug very deep and i had forgotten what it felt like to think another way round. It was like a brain and memory blockage. Fog.

And AD are hormones just like AAS, so I think my experience with AD can correlate to the experiences of those taking AAS.

Not saying im right, just something to think about.

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
I cant fully agree with you.

I went on AD(anti depressants) several years ago when my depression got extremely bad.
The way it made me feel and think has scarred my memory. Fact is, i know i am not that person that i was while on meds, and i know that in my worst circumstances i have never gotten that way because I was clean from AD.

AD made me FEEL differently, therefore THINK accordingly. Ultimately it ended up in different actions because my different mind saw it fitting that way. My *normal* mind was dug very deep and i had forgotten what it felt like to think another way round. It was like a brain and memory blockage. Fog.

And AD are hormones just like AAS, so I think my experience with AD can correlate to the experiences of those taking AAS.

Not saying im right, just something to think about.

The difference is that AAS are NOT mind altering drugs. And antidepressants are not hormones.

Last edited:

xyokoma

Elite Lady Member
Reaction score
The difference is that AAS are NOT mind altering drugs. And antidepressants are not hormones.

Im sorry i was wrong indeed. I was taking serotonin, however it can alter hormones.
I guess i just see a similar connection there as both things interfere with your natural hormonal balance.

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
Just to be technical, there's recent evidence emerging that 19-nor's, especially tren, do cause potentially permanent changes in brain activity and short term memory loss.
No I don't have the links handy right now.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I know a lot about tren

Before I answer or comment I think we deserve a pic of u.

Fuk, we have earned it

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've been pinning tren for many years. Not sure how long..but I don't remember it ever causing me memory loss.