Test e - First Cycle advice

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm 21, been lifting for 2 years naturally and I've been keeping my diet in check, I use the IIFYM flexible dieting method. I'm 5ft6 and 155lbs. I have done research and I want to hop on my first cycle of gear. Here's what I got so far, please let me know what you guys think.

Also was planning to get gear from gorillasteroids . eu
If anyone else knows a good source for the UK let me know!

Weeks 1-12:
500mg test e every week (not sure to take 500 in 1 or 2 shots)
Arimidex 0.25mg eod

Weeks 12-13:
I'll let my test e esters clear

Weeks 13-18:
PCT (I need suggestions on how to PCT and with either nolva/clomid)

Also what ancillaries should I have on hand?

Reaction score
as far as sources all i can say is look around and read reviews ( not ones on there website). and test E at 500mgs is perfect pinned monday at 250mgs and Thursday at 250mgs. the arimadex is good to have but honestly i had bought alot of AI/ supports when i did my first cycle to see what i responded to best if sides started to appear, i had adex, clomid, letro, hcg, nolva etc... ready on hand because i was paranoid but i started with adex and realized i did better with aromasin at 12.5 m/w/f. as for pct tour correct wait 2 weeks after last pin and aince your taking just test you can run nolvadex at a lower dose for example- wk1 30mgs, wk2 20mgs, wk3 20mgs, wk4 10mgs. i really hate clomid because it can screw with you eyesight and it gave me floaters in my eye beforw plus can make you very emotional like a girl on her period.. im just giving you ideas if you want you can even add hcg but read a bit more about pct and hcg protocol and look at other peoples first cycle logs online and tou can decide whats best for you... hope this gives you some ideas

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
21 with 2 years of lifting at 155lb and you want to run a cycle? Do yourself a favor and don't. Eat more, train harder and take advantage of the natural test that someone your age has. There is a big difference in someone your age possibly doing a cycle who has lifted throughout high school, maybe played some sports and built a solid base and a guy with all of 2 years of lifting experience that weighs as much as POB's dog.

There is so much more to steroids than injecting and magically looking like the hulk. It doesn't happen. You have to have diet and training on point and know how your body responds to them. I watch guys such as yourself training in the gym, obviously on some form of steroids because of all of the acne and bloat all over their body. I honestly feel bad for them. They look awful and after a few months go by they stop lifting because they just can't figure out why they lost all of their gains and look even smaller now.

It takes years to build a solid foundation for steroids to yield any real keepable gains. 156 lbs in not a foundation its the beginning. If you feel like you have a real passion for the gym, that is great! Work hard, train harder and eat more. Get yourself to a point that you look in the mirror and feel good about yourself from all of the hard work that you put in. When you get there and see a solid foundation, 20-30lbs heavier IMO, after a few more years of research, start your cycle. Until then, you are wasting your health as well as your money.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Definitely premature man. Don't run this yet.

How much weight have you put on in the last 6 months?

If you are that small you either have your tdee calculated wrong or you are overestimating your calories. Or flat out lying about what you are doing?

Anyway you seriously just need more food.

New Threads