Arachodonic acid

Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with arachodonic acid. Been using it for about two weeks notice better pumps at gym and more soreness. This is what it is supposed to do but does it really help muscles grow. Thanks for input.

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
IDK about all that AA crap, but we do know women's fashion and where to get 'to die for' deals. Hopefully your wife fits you up in a skin tight Romper, your muscle will instantly look bigger.

Mythos

Elite
Reaction score
Fatty acids are some complicated stuff and that seems kind of doubtful to me. It looks like there's been some studies that show some benefit to muscle growth..(check the wiki page) But the possible added inflammation thing would scare me off.
Like anything else, if you're going to experiment, try to limit variables and see if you can really narrow down results to what you're taking.

Solomc

Elite
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with arachodonic acid. Been using it for about two weeks notice better pumps at gym and more soreness. This is what it is supposed to do but does it really help muscles grow. Thanks for input.

Thats becuse you are now more concentrated on your muscle contraction instead of moving the weight.

See you took that garbage and thought, boy I can't wait to get to the gym and feel the blood pumping into my muscles. Meanwhile, the product you took did nothing, but the concentration and focus you had on the muscles contracting did all the work.

Neuromuscular junction will give you a far greater pump than any shit you pull off the shelf. Solo

Last edited:

New Threads