The truth please...

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
is anyof the Intra Workout drinks worth the money? examples Xtend,Monster Amino,Intra Aid,Purple WWrath,Intrabolic etc.......im talking about all the ones with BCAA's and all the goodies

Z

Zeek

I don't spend a cent on any of those drinks! I invest the cash into real food instead!

And fruit to make good drinks at home ;)

I do however take BCAA on the side

Bullseye Forever

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't spend a cent on any of those drinks! I invest the cash into real food instead!

thats what i do as well

Mrs P

Lady Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Me too, nothing beats real food.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Same here. I use the Rocky road protein from n2bm and muscle replenisher. I make shakes with the protein, bananas, and some oaks. Tastes great.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I ain't using shit that this guy put out

Having said that... Only intra I ever tried was SizeOn by Gaspari. The original formula. I loved it! Haven't tried the new formula though. Just can't see spending my money on that stuff when its just not necessary.

gymrat827

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I ain't using shit that this guy put out

Having said that... Only intra I ever tried was SizeOn by Gaspari. The original formula. I loved it! Haven't tried the new formula though. Just can't see spending my money on that stuff when its just not necessary.

needto doesnt make a product like that. Xtend is good, like it. tastes great, but bulk bcaa is what i buy. and i do make shakes with isolate, liquid egg whites, olive oil, peanut butter, oatmeal threw the coffee grinder. its baller....lol

jennerrator

Fallen Member
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I don't use anything for workouts, shit your gear should be giving you the motivation, I know mine always does :)

Lulu66

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
No drinks allowed on the gym i go to

New Threads