today marks the start of week 7

Reaction score
i feel like sharing a bit about my first cycle. hopefully i can help out others who are where i was a couple of months or a year ago and also get some input from the seasoned veterans on here. without further ado here here is a bit about my ride so far. after lots and lots of research and getting blood work done i bit the bullet and bought my supplies 4 vials of test e 250mg/ml, some arimidex and clomid and nova for pct. i set them off to the side for a few months before finally deciding to start. i built up some more courage stuck myself for the first time with some test e. what a rush that was the first couple times followed by a seriously sore muscle for the next couple of days. i continued to get pip after each injection for the next 2 or 3 weeks before either i became accustomed to the pain or my body become numb to it but either way it now no big deal and i hardly feel anything at all after an injection. i'm 29 and 180lbs and maybe 17% bodyfat estimated as i have abs but not defined when relaxed at the beginning of this cycle. my diet has been pretty solid for years now, but i bumped my caloric intake as much as my stomach could handle roughly 3500 a day. so after 3 weeks i noticed the scale had crept up to 190, was this placebo or the couple hundred extra calories a day? i didn't care it was the first time i had seen the scale move more than a few lbs and stay there in so long i couldn't remember. i didn't think i looked any different at this point, but by week 4 and 5 my clothes were fitting tighter as the scale continued to steadily go up. at this point it all felt almost too good to be true, would the strength and gains really explode from here around week 6 like i had read? as i start week 7 today i can say the things i read about weeks 6+ are true i'm constantly getting bigger and stronger. throwing up pr every day i step in the gym and i'm weighing in at 200lbs now. i generally don't talk to anyone while i'm at the gym, but today one of the regulars came up to me and said dude what the **** have you been eating, you've put on some serious weight the last couple weeks. i said i've been eating everything i can find but haven't put on much weight i just bought some smaller clothes and laughed it off. i'm a little weary about having to handle this topic with friends and coworkers as i'm sure it will come up sooner rather than later if things continue tracking the same as they have.

i know that was a lot all at once but if you stuck through it thank you

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Paragraphs. Periods. Commas. Use them all from now on please

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
20 lbs in 7 weeks is a big jump, man. Lol you're loving this ride for sure. Have you gotten bloods again since you started? You need to see where your e2 is at. And everything else as well. You obviously have at least 5 weeks left of this cycle. Anyway if you haven't gotten blood work again then do so now. Continue to enjoy the ride man. Just remember you don't weigh 180 lbs anymore. You weigh 200. You need to continue eating like you weigh that much. Your jump in weight was obviously a combination of both the test and calorie hike.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Congratulations !

Can you show us all what 20 pounds in 6 weeks of testosterone enanthate looks like on a that 17%

What kinda weight lifting are you doing ?

Got any before & 6 weeks afters ?

What are the doses you are using of the Test E ? Are you using the Adex ?

Last edited:

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Because the Internet is full of liars that's why for starters

After that we can go into how it sounds fabricated so I wanna see proof

Well yeah def full of liars but I dunno doesn't seem like too crazy of a story. I'm more concerned about him not knowing how to properly use the space bar and punctuation. Lol

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I have not had a chance to get bloods done since starting, but I have Thursday off and plan do it then.

Im taking 500mg a week of the test, split into two shots. I haven't felt much for sides other than some sensitive nips, not painful or itchy though. I have been taking .5mg of adex every 2 or 3 days since week 3. I was a bit worried about acne before I started, as I had it pretty bad when I was younger, however I'm very glad it has not been an issue thus far.

I'm doing a 5x5 plan on a typical bro split except hitting legs twice a week. My goal is to gain as much size and straight A's possible.

I don't have a photo log of my progress. I didn't think about it before I started. I could probably scrape together some nudes I've sent my tinder matches, if you're into that.....

Full disclosure, the scale said 199.2 this morning. I do not know my body fat as I have not had it measured, but I thought I gave a fair estimate. I've always been a skinny **** and was 6% when I wrestled in highschool. Any suggestions on how I can get it measured? I do not intend to mislead nor do I have the time to type out fairy tales. I don't know what I've said that isn't believe, but you're entitled to your opinion.

Reaction score
I don't have a photo log of my progress. I didn't think about it before I started. I could probably scrape together some nudes I've sent my tinder matches, if you're into that....

Its funny you say that. I feel like you actually read Z's mind. Im sure hes very excited.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Throwing up a pr everyday ......

He's doing a 5x5 and it's his first cycle I wouldn't doubt he's pushing weights that he never pushed before. Sooner or later that'll come to a screeching halt but def not unheard of.

Give the guys some props.... Or a high five.

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
Still wanna see this amazing 20 pounds of picture perfect fairy tale transformation

RISE

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
First cycle is always the best, not to crazy of gains imo. Also its not like its all muscle...

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
I've seen people claim Vietnam Iraq and Afghanistan talking about killin

Lets see some snap shots or ears on a string to prove it especially if I don't even know you

Or I'm singing kool story bro Nice 2 Meet U your full of shit