canadian ugls

Reaction score
doing some research online I found some reviews for ugls,
can anyone canadian give me any info or reviews on these labs?

Fusion labs
Dynamic pharma
Alpha pharm
Genetix pharma

I Have heard newport is legit though, but cant find anything on it, if someone could shoot me a pm with info, that would be great.

Thanks,
Webs

Last edited:
Reaction score
Nice first post. We love these.

But no, never heard of any of them.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Don't deal with sketchy dudes in pm man.

Newport is the only one I know. They have been around a few years. They used to be private iirc. The board I knew them from i think is gone. I was banned anyway lol.

I don't know what there rep is currently. I just know he ain't provide anymore and that sucks.

trim

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I hear they use square bottles in canada

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Gretzky labs I heard is legit/genuine

Reaction score
well cannabolics.ca is pretty awsome i buy there pharma hgh omnitrope its golden ugls testcyp anavar aroma the service is the best secound to none sent sameday as order arrived lunch next day everytime i order 100% no bull shit and criaglsit crazy but no bs i was sacred at first but he reasured me all the way til it i got to me and gear was legit pharma hgh and good ugls innovegen ferza and newport zentec all worked well now i no my guy personally

Reaction score
Canadian Made Labs distributes all of the labs posted in OP. My last order with them kicked ass. I've been with these guys for 7-8 years man crazy service always good margins for me on my end and never an issue with anything and that is fukin sweet man. Even lost 2 orders in a row and they sent it again.. these guys fukin kick some serious ass. Gear is crazy clean and dosed to perfection.

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
Canadian Made Labs distributes all of the labs posted in OP. My last order with them kicked ass. I've been with these guys for 7-8 years man crazy service always good margins for me on my end and never an issue with anything and that is fukin sweet man. Even lost 2 orders in a row and they sent it again.. these guys fukin kick some serious ass. Gear is crazy clean and dosed to perfection.

CRAZY CLEAN! Far out man!

Your post reads like a late night infomercial.

Dork.

Last edited:

New Threads