PL meet cancelled (again) (3rd one) (sup?)

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Been trying to lock down a meet since march. I register with the fed, pay dues, pay meet fee, train, then the meet gets canceled. This is the third god damn time. I think I live in the worst state for PL.

Yaya

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sounds like bad luck.. here's an idea.. Instead of focusing on cancelled meets.. go to the nearest bar.. Find a big fuk and start a wrestle fight with him.. this of course is after ripping a shot of tequillla

Then u should have a free idea on how strong u really are

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Sounds like bad luck.. here's an idea.. Instead of focusing on cancelled meets.. go to the nearest bar.. Find a big fuk and start a wrestle fight with him.. this of course is after ripping a shot of tequillla

Then u should have a free idea on how strong u really are
No bars in town except Buffalo Wild Wings. I dont have any problems with dropping a grandma or grandpa though.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
That sucks man. As soon as i sign up for a meet I get that fire lit under my ass even more. At least u get more time to train.

What fed is this that keeps canceling?

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That sucks man. As soon as i sign up for a meet I get that fire lit under my ass even more. At least u get more time to train.

What fed is this that keeps canceling?
Im the same. The up and down is pissin me off though. Next meet might be as far out as Dec now. With this trend it will get cancelled in November though.
Both USPA and APA have cancelled.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
That's B.S.! How about an RPS meet? There is no membership fee and they run a good solid meet.

Or how about u fly out in October and lift with me??? Sounds like a great plan to me.

Milo

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
That's B.S.! How about an RPS meet? There is no membership fee and they run a good solid meet.
Id like to but I dont think they have west coast meets. They have the best trophies.
Or how about u fly out in October and lift with me??? Sounds like a great plan to me.
That'd be pretty awesome and Id dig the hell out of that. Unfortunately I need my meet to be local as I cant miss school or work so Im very limited in choices.

Zombialja Bones

Lady Member
Reaction score
Would any of the meets be under USPA's wing? If so let me know so that I don't waste time attending one after the McGregor/Mayweather fight.

New Threads