Dropped npp and started tren

Reaction score
I'm running test e test prop and 800 mgs of npp eod and I dropped npp and started tren 100 mgs eod and started dostinex.025 twice a week. Should I have tapered npp or it doesn't matter. Will there be a gap in my games I've pinned three times already and it just feels like my energy level has been low

Reaction score
I don't believe any tapering is necessary.
Gap in "games?" Do you mean "gains?"
You didn't share your diet or goal, but you won't lose any muscle at 100 mg tren ace eod. Strength, maybe--depends on how your body reacts to npp and tren.
What else has changed that might affect energy levels? Dostinex was added, right? Could be that affecting energy levels. You don't need dostinex if you're keeping e2 in control, and that's not a high volume of tren. How much test e and prop are you running?

Reaction score
1000 mgs of test e split in half twice a week and tes prop 50mgd eod. I haven't ran arimidex or aromasin so know e2 control I no it didn't come in so I started anyway, week 12 dropped npp and started tren this week. 3 pins in 100 eod. Can I speed up the tren or run it higher, I would like to keep the strength. Diet is on point and clean at 210 started after a cruise dose weight at 175 so I would like to keep weight up I'm pretty lean not a lot of water but definitely holding just energy is down. When the train takes the place of the 19 nor MPP do you think it will boost energy and what's the fastest way to frontload Tren?

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
You were running over 2 grams of aromatizing gear. You didn't run any AI. Your e2 is probably really high and hence your lethargy. Get on an AI and get bloods.

You haven't gained 35 pounds of muscle. You're holding water whether you realize it or not

Reaction score
Tren is a 19-nor and you shouldn't lose any strength.
Jin is right--you're definitely holding water.
It was a mistake not to take an AI.
I wouldn't worry about front-loading the tren. You didn't say which ester. If it's ace it's a short ester, and if it's e you probably could've started pinning on your last week of npp but it'll be fine. In the scheme of things, you're running the risk of doing more long-term harm than good.
Also, you shouldn't run a more than a gram of test with your tren. I recently had a thread where i asked about test tren ratios, and the consensus is that lower is better. I agree. Especially with no AI, expect lots of bad sides.
Why the hurry?
Do more research and take your time.
You were cruising at 175? So you've done other cycles previously and have only gotten to 175? I didn't see your height, but you probably should've been able to get to 175 with diet and training if both of those are really good to go.

Reaction score
Sorry I left out I had shoulder injury and quit lifting all together and went from 210 to 175 I was out for 8 months and now I'm back where I left off but better and leaner but yes I'm holding water waiting for ai to arrive I got both arimidex and aromasin what do you suggest I do dose wise and which one last attempt at ai I killed it and dropped water over night got real dry and sick that was arimidex at 1mg every other day then I went to 0.05 once a week cause I couldn't rebound so not good at ai with out blood work which I will be getting so I just dropped tes to 800 and doing the tren 1 mg eod any other suggestions is the tren decent at that dose I've ran tren 3 times never had the real I believe but this time is legit. Last time was under dosed cause I ran 1mg a day and got some separation and vascular but nothing like what other people rave about. Any help would be great. I went down to 175 cause I work a lot and didn't lift or eat like when I train 5'10" 210 around 12 percent fat. Current bench 335 485 squat in cut but no striations mild vascular. Libido down from e2. Help please. Hoping source for ai is good but I'll take any suggestions

Reaction score
Sorry I left out I had shoulder injury and quit lifting all together and went from 210 to 175 I was out for 8 months and now I'm back where I left off but better and leaner but yes I'm holding water waiting for ai to arrive I got both arimidex and aromasin what do you suggest I do dose wise and which one last attempt at ai I killed it and dropped water over night got real dry and sick that was arimidex at 1mg every other day then I went to 0.05 once a week cause I couldn't rebound so not good at ai with out blood work which I will be getting so I just dropped tes to 800 and doing the tren 1 mg eod any other suggestions is the tren decent at that dose I've ran tren 3 times never had the real I believe but this time is legit. Last time was under dosed cause I ran 1mg a day and got some separation and vascular but nothing like what other people rave about. Any help would be great. I went down to 175 cause I work a lot and didn't lift or eat like when I train 5'10" 210 around 12 percent fat. Current bench 335 485 squat in cut but no striations mild vascular. Libido down from e2. Help please. Hoping source for ai is good but I'll take any suggestions tren a I'm running

Reaction score
35 lbs. is a lot to lose in only 8 months. I wouldn't expect striations at 12%.
I've never used arimidex, but when I run a gram of test I need 12.5 mg of aromasin ed.
Please check your posts before you submit--there are so many errors that it's hard to understand what you are saying and most people here do not want to make assumptions.
He keep referring to tren as 1 mg / ed or eod. Is that 100 mg?
If this is the first time you've run legit tren, you should be happy with 100 mg eod.
Hope the source for your AI is good, too.

New Threads