Needle size and injection question

Reaction score
Doc prescribed 23g 1" needles. I've seen mixed opinions on length. I've seen people say 1.5" and some say 1". I'm losing weight but still have pretty high body fat. I want to be sure I'm hitting the muscle. How would I know if I'm not hitting muscle? I might start doing thigh injections? Anyone else doing the thigh? Seems like it would be painful lol

Reaction score
If you have high body fat, you may want 1.5" jic.
1" should be good for shoulders, glutes (depends on how high your bf is and how you carry it), and vg.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You are probably fine. If you want 1.5 then just ask order some.

Reaction score
I've never used anything bigger then 1" it's always done the job . Look on you tube for site injections and the proper way to do them before you just start. Getting deep in the muscle is not the only thing you should be worried about , please educate yourself as much as possible YouTube has a couple great videos and will show you where and how , just like Piller said get what you want and order them

Rumpy

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've used 1" and 1-1/2" in quads. Personally I prefer 1-1/2" X 25. They go in easy and I have less PIP going a little deeper, but 1" works just fine. It really doesn't matter, it will get in your system.

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
Alot of Europeans shoot test ed subq. Slower absorbing vs im, but it will still build up like it does im, will still put you at a final number range. So being deep in the muscle, just into the muscle, or small quantity ed shots....your body will still utilize it.

mabdelrasoul

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Well depends, I use 1 inch all around except my glutes, I use 1.5 . Got a fat butt so got a lot of fat I must pass through before hitting muscle.

SHRUGS

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'd switch to something smaller like a 25g the length I wouldnt worry so much about. I like 27x1.25" myself.
!S!

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
25 g 1.5 is a good set up for a fat ass

Another reason I like the 25g 1.5 is the needle is flexible so if you got a shaky hand or move around a bit the flex and give it provides won't be ripping up the muscle in there

You know what I mean ?

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
25 g 1.5 is a good set up for a fat ass

Another reason I like the 25g 1.5 is the needle is flexible so if you got a shaky hand or move around a bit the flex and give it provides won't be ripping up the muscle in there

You know what I mean ?

For example a left handed ventriglute that's gunna take awhile to send through the 25g

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
For example a left handed ventriglute that's gunna take awhile to send through the 25g

I just shot that moday 25ga x 5/8". Pull my skin forward to Z track it, have thumb on plunger, body seems to draw the needle in by itself pain free there and is y i looove that spot.

Like ive said before, i don't understand the race to administer. I inject alot of meat for the smoker and fast injections bubbles up the tissue whereas the 25ga and a slow/steadt administration its like having a built in governor, it will only come out so fast and i rarely experience pip. When i used to use 22/23ga in the beginning years, i always had pip and is why i started putting 2 and 2 together about injecting fast vs slow and steady regarding pip or no/minimal pip.

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
I just drink it straight from the vial. Fuk it

Obvious newbie, we have juice parties at the gym, line up against the wall, pop the tops off the vial, stick'em up our ass then hand stand push ups for 60seconds to shake out wvery last drop. Absorbs faster, turns any cyp/ent into prop that way...most insane work out ever enemaing 10ml a day in your azzhole

John Ziegler

Elite
Reaction score
With a 25g 1 1/2 inch I can practically inject half the product, let go of the syringe walk in to the kitchen grab a sandwich eat it then finish plunging.

Solomc

Elite
Reaction score
Obvious newbie, we have juice parties at the gym, line up against the wall, pop the tops off the vial, stick'em up our ass then hand stand push ups for 60seconds to shake out wvery last drop. Absorbs faster, turns any cyp/ent into prop that way...most insane work out ever enemaing 10ml a day in your azzhole

^^^^ this! Lol.

Last edited:

New Threads