New to forum, been brewing for years

Reaction score
Greetings folks! I'm new to forum so I'm going to introduce myself. I've been lifting for 20+ years and using AAS for 10+ years. I started brewing my own about 7 years ago because I was tired of counterfeit/fakes and good labs going bad. I've been reading this forum for awhile and glad to learn more and give advice based on my knowledge and experience.

Jada

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Welcome to ug

Reaction score
Welcome ... Great place to be , and tons of knowledgeable people and topics here see ya around

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Greetings folks! I'm new to forum so I'm going to introduce myself. I've been lifting for 20+ years and using AAS for 10+ years. I started brewing my own about 7 years ago because I was tired of counterfeit/fakes and good labs going bad. I've been reading this forum for awhile and glad to learn more and give advice based on my knowledge and experience.

How is that true if you just joined? A lie right out of the gate, good luck with that.....

Reaction score
Really flyingdragon? What's a lie? You doubt I've been reading these forums? All you have to do is google search AAS recipes ad it comes up. Is that the mentality here? I'm good.

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Flyingdragon is just mad because u didn't show a picture of your penis.

Welcome man. Good to have some more guys with years of experience.

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Believe me, I understand being skeptical of unknowns. But if it was a safe and easy "pass time", women and children would be doing it...

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
3 threads of welcome to you sir!

New Threads