Athena's log. Road to recovery, treatment with test, tb-500

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Gainz.

Brb..gona add test to my recovery compounds.

Athena

Lady Member
Reaction score
Hanno jhansi kjhhv

Last edited:

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
So... Got my 5th pin yesterday. My pain got less and I can pretty much easily hop off the bed and I can finally sit! Pretty fast improvement despite only one week of use.

However I am experiencing side effects of tb-500, the ones like 1 in 100000000000000... My tonsil got enlarged on the left side of my throat and I have my belly bloated all the time. Hard to breathe and swallow.

Found a guy with kind of same weird symptoms but he vanished and never updated how it ended https://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/topic/233204-tb500-log-questions/

If not test I would freak out so much by now, like I used to but now I believe it will pass and remain calm :)

Maybe he died.

Athena

Lady Member
Reaction score
One of his last comments:
"Yeah. I didn't really leave a stone unturned. I know it can lower WBC, or in some studies has been negatively correlated with it. Also know it works on the lymphatic system. Just out of all the logs I have read on the internet no one has had anything similar. Also they rose after secession of use (about 2 weeks after I discontinued). I only ended up doing 10mg over a 2 week period.

But yeah, it's a mystery. I have been to so many docs about this who keep telling me I am fine. Going to have to accept it as an oddity and forget about it, unless anything notable occurs. Has been enought to ward me off it all though. In the future where drugs are concerned I'll stick to things like test etc."

Athena

Lady Member
Reaction score
In the body, TB-4 is produced is the thymus, a gland which is at its largest in children, atrophies as adulthood progresses, and is virtually non-existent in the elderly.

This is exactly where I feel pressure in my chest the second day after injection. Hopefully it is a good sign.

#TheMatrix

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Wheres gymrat?
I would like to hear his opinion on this scenario

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Injuries just suck. You have the determination and will to get back and so it shall be.

Athena

Lady Member
Reaction score
In case I go silent that means I too died from tb-500... Just like everyone who started their logs and never ****ing finished them.

DieYoungStrong

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
CM and Kilo's??? Freedom units please. I have no idea how tall or how much you weigh...

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
You look good Miss; keep up the solid work.

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
CM and Kilo's??? Freedom units please. I have no idea how tall or how much you weigh...

Shes about 160 Lbs and 5'10"...bloody Yanks ;)

Athena - you look amazing and your drive & determination will carry you through. Stay strong.

Athena

Lady Member
Reaction score
Thanks! Trying my best to stay positive :)

New Threads