Athena's log. Road to recovery, treatment with test, tb-500

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Hmm. Most of the data re TB-500 & eyes is positive - helps with dry eyes, corneal healing, etc. If it was directly responsible for your eye color switching then it would involve structural changes in the iris, melanin production from a genomic level, stuff like that. Of course nothing of the kind has ever been documented so this is very much me grasping at straws.

Or it might have nothing to do with TB-500 at all. Eye color has been known to change from blue to green depending on a persons mood (yes, really).

Happens to me occasionally. My daughter especially notices my change in eye color.

Athena

Lady Member
Reaction score
Hmm. Most of the data re TB-500 & eyes is positive - helps with dry eyes, corneal healing, etc. If it was directly responsible for your eye color switching then it would involve structural changes in the iris, melanin production from a genomic level, stuff like that. Of course nothing of the kind has ever been documented so this is very much me grasping at straws.

Or it might have nothing to do with TB-500 at all. Eye color has been known to change from blue to green depending on a persons mood (yes, really).

Thanks! Probably it depends on my mood, although the changes developed only after I started using Tb. However I would wake up completely calm in the morning and my eyes would be green. Tb was the only new thing I started using when I noticed it, so I assumed it was the trigger. No matter how intense my emotions were before, eye colour never used to change.

New Threads