Prices On Raws ???

Reaction score
Hi so I don't brew, I just don't have a good reason right now. I checked in with 2 of my main raw sources [encrypted email of course] and it seems like I'm dealing with someone that is not a company rep. Other than Tren, I used to get
4-5 k of main stream compounds for just xxx. Has the market in general increased their prices or did my 2 labs out source sells to middlemen??

Last edited by a moderator:

DF

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Huh?

10 char......

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Nice 23rd post....

Hi so I don't brew, I just don't have a good reason right now. I checked in with 2 of my main raw sources [encrypted email of course] and it seems like I'm dealing with someone that is not a company rep. Other than Tren, I used to get
4-5 k of main stream compounds for just over a grand. Has the market in general increased their prices or did my 2 labs out source sells to middlemen??

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I edited the price and moved to uncensored. Talking prices is a pretty bad idea.

I will just say the current administration is hostile as a mother ****er to drugs in general. Therefore the sources risk goes up. Therefore prices go up.

Beyond that I wouldn't bother speculating

Reaction score
OK let me just rephrase this...Is it just me or has prices nearly doubled in the last 3 years?

Reaction score
From what I see, it has gotten steep. But the market is driven by high demand, it's gotten more mainstream and the sources know it.

New Threads