2nd cycle suggestions

Reaction score
In 2 weeks I'll be done with my 1st cycle of tren/test/mast blend I feel my body is getting use to it. What should I add or change for my 2nd cycle,?

Reaction score
Two compounds isn't recommended for a first cycle--definitely not three compounds (although mast isn't harsh or prone to strong sides).
How long have you been cycling?
What's your height, weight, bf etc?
What are your goals?
How long have you been running your first cycle, how long are you running PCT, and how long before you want to jump on a second cycle?

PFM

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Go get bloodwork done before you 'do anything'.

Reaction score
I've been on it for 6-7 weeks now, no crazy side effects, just sweating a lot,
30,6'1-220 everyone on here was telling me don't do tren or that on first cycle everyone's different, I'm in oilfield everyone uses, and they had no problems, mainly I've been just following what these guys have been doing and it works for them and it worked for me I def leaned up since I started, just looking for a second opinion, they told me when I'm done with that just go with test and something that started with a G can't remember the name

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
You didn't listen to good advice given to you before. Why would we give you good advice you're not going to follow?

Ask your roughneck friends, I'm sure what's working for them will work for you.

Reaction score
GH?
You could stay on test another 4-6 weeks after the tren. You're gonna be shutdown anyways, and there's nothing wrong with running test for 12-15 weeks.
Careful with the "just doing what they do" stuff. Do your own research.
I'm assuming that you aren't familiar with some common fundamentals (esters, half-lifes, etc) if you're just following what others are doing. I'd recommend doing a lot of research before you run a second cycle.
Nobody should really tell you what you should run in a cycle, but you're running a powerful cycle right now.

Reaction score
Jin's right. Found your old post. I'd forgot about you, but I remember now. Here's what I said before:

"

Generally a good idea to get multiple opinions, but it's foolish to dive into what you're considering with what I assume is very limited research and planning.
The "opinion" that you received is more common knowledge than you realize--hopefully you'll pick up on that. Not trying to be insulting, but do want you to understand the seriousness of this.
You mentioned in the blend "trenbolone," but I don't see whether acetate or enanthenate. Masteron ester? Do you know the difference, or did a buddy just tell you "pin all this every X days."
Listen to the good advice these other guys are trying to give you instead of waiting on someone to tell you it's a good idea so you can pass the blame when it goes tits up.
"

So why ask for advice and then not take any of it, then ask for more advice? When it's numerous guys, and there's lots of smart guys (and gals) on here that know what they're talking about, you're obviously going to do ehateverbyou want to do.
That's fine if that's your choice--your life--but don't waste our time.

You're not getting used to tren or desensitized or whatever you think. As I said above, that's a powerful stack you're on.
And I guess you can't just run Test because you have the 100/100/100 tri-blend.

I'd say a few more things that could be beneficial to a responsible person, but I'm afraid it would fall on deaf ears.

Good luck with everything. I'm out.

Reaction score
You didn't listen to good advice given to you before. Why would we give you good advice you're not going to follow?

Ask your roughneck friends, I'm sure what's working for them will work for you.

Thats the whole point about getting a second opinion, some said don't do it some said it will be fine some said try this, that's the whole point of asking, if ya not gonna give any advice no point in commenting

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
damn jin is on the ball haha. good job fellas. he ain't gonna like what you gotta say but tough shit

Reaction score
Ain't no one said anything but that I'm not gonna listen, I do listen and I make post on other forums and get all kinds of answer and weight my options and I go from there, no one gonna give me any advice on her **** it I'll move to the next forum, I promise y'all aren't gonna hurt my feelings, all i did was ask

ECKSRATED

UG BENCH KING
Reaction score
Ain't no one said anything but that I'm not gonna listen, I do listen and I make post on other forums and get all kinds of answer and weight my options and I go from there, no one gonna give me any advice on her **** it I'll move to the next forum, I promise y'all aren't gonna hurt my feelings, all i did was ask

See ya. Enjoy all the other shitty forums

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
You don't listen to people here. Just ask your oil field buddies what to take. Some of the best looking bodies are found in the oilfield fer sure.

Charger69

Reaction score
Did they tell you about an AI, hCG, PCT? I can guarantee you in 5 years you will be looking for TRT.

New Threads