My first cycle in the last 7 years

Reaction score
I got my hands on:

1)Stanzolol 100 (1 vial) 100 mg/ml

2)T-maxx Retard 400 (1 vial) 400mg/ml Long acting Testosterone mix with each millilitre containing 100 milligrams of testosterone phenylpropionate, 100 milligrams of testosterone cypionate,100 milligrams of testosterone decanoate and 100 miligrams of testosterone of isohexanoate

3)Clenbuterol 100 (tablets) 40mcg

My goal is lose fat and gain lean muscle. I’m 34 years old, 5’7 and I weight around 75 kilos.

What is the best way to stack those three together? Dosage/when to shoot/ how long should the cycle be? This is the only Stanzolol/Winny I will gets my hands on, so basically how do I make the best out of what I got?

I haven’t done steroids for the past 7 years, so your help will be highly appreciated.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Bahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......aaaahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Jin

Retired UG Staff
Reaction score
I got my hands on:

1)Stanzolol 100 (1 vial) 100 mg/ml

2)T-maxx Retard 400 (1 vial) 400mg/ml Long acting Testosterone mix with each millilitre containing 100 milligrams of testosterone phenylpropionate, 100 milligrams of testosterone cypionate,100 milligrams of testosterone decanoate and 100 miligrams of testosterone of isohexanoate

3)Clenbuterol 100 (tablets) 40mcg

My goal is lose fat and gain lean muscle. I’m 34 years old, 5’7 and I weight around 75 kilos.

What is the best way to stack those three together? Dosage/when to shoot/ how long should the cycle be? This is the only Stanzolol/Winny I will gets my hands on, so basically how do I make the best out of what I got?

I haven’t done steroids for the past 7 years, so your help will be highly appreciated.

the fact that you bought a test blend called "T-maxx Retard" pretty much sums it up.

You don't have enough gear to run any kind of cycle.

The questions you're asking make it clear you have no business using AAS.

Reaction score
Pretty harsh, but I had it coming. I'm gonna make an extensive research online before I start again, hence that's why I'm here. How many more vials of testosterone and winny will I need for a 6 week cycle?