cant decide 2.5mg or 5mg anavar, experiences?

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
WTF am I reading here? This is one of the worst ideas I have seen in a looooong time. 2 days a week, 85 pounds, I don't even know where to start.

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
Bad situation ,poor girl. 85 lbs, what she needs is some nutrition advice. Anavar to someone that doesn't know how to eat or train properly is seriously the blind leading the blind. And it's her health youre screwing with not yours, you sorry fuk.

Solomc

Elite
Reaction score
Bad situation ,poor girl. 85 lbs, what she needs is some nutrition advice. Anavar to someone that doesn't know how to eat or train properly is seriously the blind leading the blind. And it's her health youre screwing with not yours, you sorry fuk.

Amen. People just freaking amaze me. Wow

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I decided to go with 5 mg. Its been about one week. She is loving it, muscles feeling harder, horny, clit very sensitive, midsection tighter. Went a little too hard on a leg workout, 5x10 on back squats with 20kg bar and cannot walk normal for a few days. Backing off to 3x10. Training 2 days a week, full body start with squats then upper body. Little cardio at the end.

This is the worst most pathetic thing I think I have read here.

Let's review

> 85lb female
> taking Anavar, an anabolic steroid
> can only squat the bar for sets of 10
> trains 2x per week

You sir are not qualified to be guiding this person.

New Threads