Cheapest Pharmacy Option For Script

Reaction score
Gal from hospital called me back this afternoon and said since guys at work get it from the walmart up the road from work in 10ml vials for cheap, lets just forget all the games CVS is obviously playing and get yourself into walmarts system, then call me and i can do a authorization script over the phone so you can get back to business as usual.

she said the 28 day rule is ONLY for in patient/hospital use since multiple entites pull from them all day/night, so its a precaution, but no such rule exists for outpatients....but sh said she called out cvs on three versions of bs they were spewing and left the pharmacist stammering with no clear answer, so lets just find a new pharmacy to work with she said lol
thats complete bullshit its a CDC Policy and when i lived in America I never had a problem if i showed them the paperwork. but you might have to check many pharmacies, most freak the **** out with a 10ml so they only carry the 1ml due to fear.

Last edited:

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
Dont know why theyd freak the phuck out, they carry drugs that have actual mind altering, and/or deadly consequences. Whens the last time youve EVER heard of anybody od'ing on 10ml of testosterone? But we hear all he time of people Swallowing a whole bottle of some kinda pills then dieing or frying their brain.

so i still cant understand this doctor/Pharmacy fear regarding testosterone; other than ignorance

Reactions: Jin

BRICKS

Veteran
Reaction score
Dont know why theyd freak the phuck out, they carry drugs that have actual mind altering, and/or deadly consequences. Whens the last time youve EVER heard of anybody od'ing on 10ml of testosterone? But we hear all he time of people Swallowing a whole bottle of some kinda pills then dieing or frying their brain.

so i still cant understand this doctor/Pharmacy fear regarding testosterone; other than ignorance

Short answer, it is ignorance on the part of physicians and has been perpetuated by those with an agenda, the media being complacent in this.

Reactions: IHI

IHI

Elite
Reaction score
Short answer, it is ignorance on the part of physicians and has been perpetuated by those with an agenda, the media being complacent in this.

And its a damn shame when we have modern era proof to debunk all the myths that have been put out there by the media, plus the fact the typical small town doctors believe the same shit and they're the ones with the power to doll out whatever they want...i dont get it

well, i guess i can because its a prohibition type move that government would have trouble regulating to get their cut. So just make it illegal and deem it deadly to control the sheep