drugsgear dot com legit?

Reaction score
I got some gear from drugsgear dot com, have read lots of good reviews. Are they good to go?

Last edited by a moderator:

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
Hell ya! Buying drugs online from a complete stranger has to be legit.

You would be better off getting it from a guy in the gym. At least if it's not legit, you can confront them.

Reaction score
the chances of getting caught are also higher trying to shop around at a gym. I have a criminal record and am a convicted felon, if I get caught even with a small amount of gear I have to do more prison time. I don't kno anyone now ether cause I was locked up for years. I have not seen one negative review on this site.

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
In the end, if you already have it, try it and get blood test done. Alot of people order online. Its impossible to tell if its legit unless you test it.

I have seen that site floating on the internet but I have no idea if they are legit.

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
the chances of getting caught are also higher trying to shop around at a gym. I have a criminal record and am a convicted felon, if I get caught even with a small amount of gear I have to do more prison time. I don't kno anyone now ether cause I was locked up for years. I have not seen one negative review on this site.

He meant scammed not caught.

Reaction score
I might be a little paranoid about the gym thing. I had a snitch mother ****er set me up on a controlled buy before so yea u can see why I am paranoid

BigJohnny

Elite
Reaction score
There's mixed reviews on that lab across other boards. Hope everything goes well!

BigSwolePump

Elite
Reaction score
You have nice hands. :32 (18):

Seriously tho, There are mixed reviews about that lab. I have even seen sites arguing about being the only site that sells that legit brand.

New Threads