drugsgear dot com legit?

Gibsonator

Immovable Object
Reaction score
why are you a hand model? lol. looks legit, yeah so does psl garbage. just my 2 cents. hopefully it is, bloodwork is the only way you'll know for sure bud

Beezy

Elite
Reaction score
lol gotta look good for work
I'll let u guys kno how it goes

Why not wait until you are off parole?
Especially if you still have to drop, who knows what could be in that stuff that may make your piss dirty?

Grinch

Reaction score
Attempted unlawful possession of a controlled substance is a real charge. Felony type. Could be a misdemeanor depending on background and prior convictions and most importantly your lawyer.

Caballero

Reaction score
Just a thought.. why would someone buy PC gear from a reseller? When you can go directly to the source! Smh...

Caballero

Reaction score
How's it going man, miss seeing you on the other board?

Good brother...health is 100% now and my sanity after a much needed break(board)haha. Definitely have a new outlook and not taking life for granted. Back in the gym and damn does it feel great! Thxs for dropping a line & hope all is well with you man.

Last edited:

BigJohnny

Elite
Reaction score
Good brother...health is 100% now and my sanity after a much needed break(board)haha. Definitely have a new outlook and not taking life for granted. Back in the gym and damn does it feel great! Thxs for dropping a line & hope all is well with you man.
Glad to hear things are looking up for ya brother, congrats on getting healthy.

Reaction score
Alpha test e and PC eq are legit. No recent bloods but good results.

Caballero

Reaction score
So how do you know their dosed properly? (no bloods)

Reaction score
Just said I've gotten good results man..that's all. However they are dosed..it's working for me right now.

Reaction score
You can get good results from proper diet, training, and rest.
Would love to see some bloods and hear what doses you're running.

Reaction score
When I first embarked on this cycle i had to order from 3 different places to get everything I needed. Had read good reviews about DG on another forum and they had hcg. The other two did not carry it so I ordered some and the delivery time was damn quick. The only site I knew that was going be legit was ADC and that's where I got other ancillaries from. I had originally planned on cycling for 12 weeks but later decided to bump it up to 16 since I was hell bent on trying eq so I needed to order more test and eq to run that long. I know this sounds stupid but I ordered alpha test and all of the other gear has been pc. I just wanted to try another lab and see if anything felt different. I ordered from DG because I knew the shipping time would be far quicker and I wasn't buying much anyway. 500 test 400 eq divided into two doses weekly.

Reaction score
My bloods before cycle came back with test being mid 300s , I don't remember the exact number. I'm 44 and I really like how great I've felt and the results I've gotten from this cycle so far. I've been considering the possibility of getting on trt when this is done, so I haven't gotten more bloods done because I don't want a high test level showing in my medical records in case I decide to pursue trt when cycle is done. I know there are other ways of getting bloods checked that my insurance would never see and would never become part of my medical record, but I've had great results and no terrible sides so far. It would be interesting to see what levels have been but since the cycle has gone well paying for more bloods is somewhat of a moot point to me. I've been straight forward with my Doc about everything I'm doing, he's actually a friend and we work at the same hospital, but insurance companies can be dicks and not cover certain treatments and /or medications sometimes. Just don't want any red flags in records from insurance standpoint.

Reaction score
What are your stats before ? what r they now what about BF% before and now? what about shreevenkatesh labs arethey any good

Reaction score
Where and how is the best way to do bloods? If I order one of those tests online where you send back your blood or whatever, does that show in a national database like Casper?

Reaction score
Hell ya! Buying drugs online from a complete stranger has to be legit.

You would be better off getting it from a guy in the gym. At least if it's not legit, you can confront them.
All u pricks are so negative.. Mustbethe rounds.
Straight duech bags..

New Threads