PCT on clomid, b6, and creatine?

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I am starting my pct from a fairly bunk cycle although I did manage to get some gyno from my deca. I have been running prami for about 2 weeks now and I have tapered back down to .25mgs eod. gyno is so small not to concerned about it. I will continue the prami for a month after pct for any kind of rebound. I was told to use clomid, b6, and 10mgs of creatine for my pct since I don't want to put nolvadex on top of my gyno. Has anyone heard of this combo or know of a better one?

Z

Zeek

Leave the B-6 to the dinosaurs like me ;) what dosage of B-6 are you being told to run during PCT and what is the primary reason for it?

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
They didn't say a dose and I'm not sure the reason for it. Thats why I was asking. someone posted that up a while back on ology and I cant find it.

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
You sure its prolactin related? You try helping with Letro. In pct your e will be high. So you might wanna run an ai with it. Someone smarter then me prob could help u.

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I tried letro in the begining but it didn't touch it. I was running aromasian at 25mgs ed when It started. the prami nailed it. made me sick as a dog but it worked. I am still on ai at 12.5mgs ed too.

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
so zeek you think I should leave out the b6? and what is that even for?

Josh30013

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
what do you mean a fairly bunk cycle? you think the gear was bad or you just had no gains?

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
there were several of us ordered at the same time from z and not one person got a single pound. I did gain around 3lbs but I had 3J working on my diet. i was running 600mgs of test e and 400mgs of deca. I did kind of expect something. I have done several cycles in the past with wonderful results.

Z

Zeek

B-6 is what we old timers used in years past when there were no AI's available to us. Best thing we had was clomid and B-6 to control both test induced gyno and 19nor related gyno.

It does work at 300mg per day on cycle, but it is also a very borderline dosage as far as toxicity.

Don't run it IMO

Z

Zeek

I'm sorry to hear that bro, anytime we buy and then inject stuff it should be quality. Not always the case unfortunately, hopefully they will make right with you if they have not already.

there were several of us ordered at the same time from z and not one person got a single pound. I did gain around 3lbs but I had 3J working on my diet. i was running 600mgs of test e and 400mgs of deca. I did kind of expect something. I have done several cycles in the past with wonderful results.

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
B-6 is what we old timers used in years past when there were no AI's available to us. Best thing we had was clomid and B-6 to control both test induced gyno and 19nor related gyno.

It does work at 300mg per day on cycle, but it is also a very borderline dosage as far as toxicity.

Don't run it IMO

Done deal. I will leave it alone. thank you sir. I will just run the clomid and go get bloodwork done a few weeks after i finish

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
B6 is good for prolactin sides

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Damn bunk gear bro that's wack

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear that bro, anytime we buy and then inject stuff it should be quality. Not always the case unfortunately, hopefully they will make right with you if they have not already.

You know he did email me and said he would resend my cycle but i told him to keep it. to many people have been emailing me with the same problem lately so I figure cut my losses and move on. I dont want to take a chance again. to much time on, pct, off.. blah blah blah and no results..

Josh30013

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

I would recommend you get some blood work done next time you think the gear is bad. As then you can prove it to the lab and figure out should i keep running this gear or drop this and pct

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I would recommend you get some blood work done next time you think the gear is bad. As then you can prove it to the lab aynd figure out should i keep running this gear or drop this and pct

Thats what I should have done but I got pissed off around week 10 and decided it was time to pct. I will take a little time off then start a good one.

Z

Zeek

B6 is good for prolactin sides

props to you for knowing that herm!! You would be surprised how few have a clue on B-6

Will say one more thing, if you actually have leaking nipples from a 19nor B-6 will stop it in a day flat!

It happens to some guys! never happened to this geezer cause if they itch I bomb the system with B-6 long before any leaks spring forth lol

cokezero

SI Founding Member
Reaction score
props to you for knowing that herm!! You would be surprised how few have a clue on B-6

Will say one more thing, if you actually have leaking nipples from a 19nor B-6 will stop it in a day flat!

It happens to some guys! never happened to this geezer cause if they itch I bomb the system with B-6 long before any leaks spring forth lol

Thanks zeek I will remember that

LeanHerm

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score

Lol i love caber and makes me horny US fuck lol. Come on pops I'm no dummy lol. Learned a lot from you geezers