Advanced users opinion needed for this cycle (this thread is not for a*holes or beginners)

Reaction score
No its not the anti estrogens will reduce his water retention and the winstrol will dry him out all things you take to get cut when bulking on test he needs the estrogen to make gains with all the anti estrogens he is planning on taking he wont gain shit. He is also settign himself up to be to dry and injure himself. Additionally he is spending 3x as much on ancilliaries as gear its a waste. Take the anti estogens if you get too much water retention and have itchy nips dont just start blasting them day 1.

1. AIs are for more than reducing water retention. 2. Winny is not used on a bulk, ever. 3. I take Adex every single day and have put on 25+ pounds in the last 12 weeks. So please tell me where any of your “knowledge” has merit here? Maybe he aromatizes more than the average person and knows he needs Ai. You don’t need your estrogen to be in the 200s to make gains. Unless you want acne, a limp dick, and tears running down your face every time you think of something remotely sad. Oh yeah and if you want alarming blood pressure, insomnia, and not be able to shit right. Extremely high estrogen is just as bad as low. So like I said, please educate yourself before spreading utter garbage about drugs and hormones that can greatly effect ones life. You don’t know what you’re talking about

New Threads