Rookies first cycle

Reaction score
So I recently got put on trt of 100 mg a week. I have to go for follow up bloodwork in 2 months so I'm not going to cycle until after that so my test levels aren't through the roof when I go. Just picked up 3 10ml bottles of cyp 250mg per ml. Gonna do 16 weeks at 500mg a week. I have arimadex coming next week. How much and how often should I take the arimadex? I only want to do one compound since its my first cycle but was wondering if it would be ok to frontload some sus for a couple weeks since its same compound just different easter.

Reaction score
You have 30 mL of 250/mL.
250x2 = 500
30/2=15

Assuming they're dosed exactly right and you don't have any over draws or anything, you have enough for 15 weeks, not 16 weeks. Unless you have additional vials from trt?
I'd get another 10mL vial.

Reaction score
I will have 6 ml at 200mg per ml of trt cyp from those 16 weeks. Should have plenty

Reaction score
As for arimidex, some guys start with .5 mg 2x week. Should be good for your dosage. Pinning 250 2x week or 500 1x week? If pinning 2x/week, take the arimidex on your pin days (e.g., sun, wed or whatever)
Personally, I've always used aromasin.

Reaction score
I plan on pinning 2x per week. As for AI I have no preference yet since this is my first cycle. From my research I found more people prefer arimadex. Why do you like aromasin. I haven't got it yet. I can could probably get aromasin instead if it's better

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Should never mix easters. One time I mixed Roman Catholic Easter with Greek easter... oy vey. It was a catastrophe

But seriously run the test 500mg till you are out. Arimidex as needed for e2. But .5mg twice per week should be more than adequate.

Problem is if you don't monitor your bloodwork you could take adex in response to What you think is e2 but isn't, dump your e2 in the dirt and then feel worse.

Reaction score
I do plan on having bloodwork done before during and after. How long after I start the cycle should I get bloodwork done?

snake

Veteran
Reaction score
I do plan on having bloodwork done before during and after. How long after I start the cycle should I get bloodwork done?
For me, 4 weeks is good for a 16 week cycle on a long ester. You should be maxed out by then and if things are not good, you're not knee deep in it for any length of time.
Are there any AIs that can be bought without prescription?
Research All Day Chemist and see what you come up with.

Oh and welcome to the TRT game.