Is it hard to get HCG injectable

Reaction score
i wanna get HCG injectables in canada but all the websites seem shady. Isnt HCG legal or is that just the drops? whats the difference?

PillarofBalance

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
The oral stuff is fake. It's not actually hcg. I don't even get why they are able to call it that.

Reaction score
my mom swears by HCG. She just ordered a bottle. I found HCG injectable today cause im sick of my ketosis diet and even though ive lost 40 pounds in a month and a half "302 to 263" i have stalled out even with gym and also cardio 4 days a week , i think its cause im only eating twice a day and my body is going into survival mode. I eat no carbs and low fats.

Today i went to a meal planner and got a proper meal plan and instead of HCG he sold me 3 GH kits 100 iu each and 3 bottles lableld testosterone ethanate and instructions on what supplements to take and when to use the GH and the other and when to eat. I hope everything works out cause im really putting a effort in. Went from sitting around all day and eating whatever to eating healthy and hitting weights and cardio 4 days a week.
He says to expect some weight gain for first few weeks cause im gonna be eating more food , i was eating 1000 calorie tops a day and no carbs or fat

Fat Gig

Reaction score
There advertising and selling it online and in stores here the injection and drops as well.I kmow nothing about it just had a quick look so maybe that could be worth looking into.Seems all the reviews say dopped heaps of weight fast but lot imof the time if it goes fast it comes back the same way.Im no expert just my 2 cents
Hope you get some good results though dude
Best of luck

Reaction score
im worried that i shouldnt be doing that testosterone ethenate while i still have 50 pounds of fat but he assures me it will be fine. He is a pro bodybuilder and so many people go to him so im gonna give what he says a go.
The GH i know is fine cause i have had friends with lots of money who were overweight and they bought mad kits and ate like shit but lost weight pretty easily

Reaction score
what website is selling gh that is legit that your friends use?
"The GH i know is fine cause i have had friends with lots of money who were overweight and they bought mad kits and ate like shit but lost weight pretty easily"

New Threads