Bjj

Muffy

Lady Member
Reaction score
Hey my ugb fam!...I wanted to know if anyone here is into BJJ? and/or any other form of martial arts? I have always been attracted to martial arts. I tried Muay Thai, loved it! but never found a decent school. I was introduced to BJJ from a friend who swears by it. He showed me a few moves and I wanted more! I also think it's important as a female to have a one up on anyone that tries to Fuk with you. I'm very competitive and think this would be a great hobby for me. I did read that it has a higher rate of injury tho and I don't want it to affect my lifting either. Experience/feedback appreciated!

Seeker

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I have no experience in Bjj but having said that whats the problem here? What I can say is in all the years I've been lifting I have enjoyed doing other activities such as basketball, softball, football, kickboxing. If you have an interest in Bjj then by all means give it a go. Shouldn't interfere with your lifting unless time becomes an issue. Lol you can learn all the martial arts you want I'll still toss your ass around the room. ;) lol

Last edited:

Muffy

Lady Member
Reaction score
Lol you can learn all the martial arts you want I'll still toss your ass around room. ;) lol[/QUOTE

I'll hold you to that! Eat your wheaties my friend

NbleSavage

Veteran
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
Find a good Thai school - you won't regret it!

Nothing wrong with BJJ - its a great art and a helluva workout - but I'm partial to striking ;) (bit of history there)

Dapadeep1

Reaction score
Only reason why I don't like bjj and wrestling
IMG_20170810_233504.jpg

Flyingdragon

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I thought u asked if anyone was interested in a BBBJ

silvereyes87

Elite
Reaction score
Beware judo throws. I got slammed the wrong way on my shoulder in bjj. Dislocated and now I need a surgery. Still can't wait to get back on the mat someday.

Muffy

Lady Member
Reaction score
Beware judo throws. I got slammed the wrong way on my shoulder in bjj. Dislocated and now I need a surgery. Still can't wait to get back on the mat someday.

Oh Snap! That sounds like it hurt...loving the fact that you wanna get back at it though

ToolSteel

KingOfSquat
Reaction score
I too missed the second J and am thoroughly disappointed.

Bro Bundy

Elite
SI Founding Member
Reaction score
I've been grappling for 30 years

New Threads